Changes related to "Talk:Death"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
19 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Leo Buscaglia; 21:28 . . (-4) . . Ranger6342
- (diff | hist) . . m Paul Erdős; 21:05 . . (-11) . . Ranger6342
13 February 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 23:50 . . (+407) . . ELApro (→1950s: AsQIn "''Some strangeness in the proportion..": It appears dubious whether a field theory can account for the atomistic structure of matter and radiation as well as of quantum phenomena + minor sort/edits)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 22:52 . . (+404) . . ELApro (→1940s: "The Fundamentals of Theoretical Physics" AsQIn ''Out of My Later Years'': the theory of relativity & quantum theory..do not directly contradict each other; but they seem little adapted to fusion into one unified theory.)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:51 . . (+541) . . ELApro (→1920s: ''Über die spezielle und die allgemeine Relativitätstheorie'' Tr. ''Relativity: The Special and General Theory'' (1920): No fairer destiny..physical theory..point..the way to..more comprehensive theory, in which it lives on as a limiting case)
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 21:27 . . (+297) . . ELApro (→1910s: AsQBy Holton, "The Advancement of Science": (1917) most beautiful fate of a physical theory..point the way to..a more inclusive theory..lives on as a limiting case)
- (diff | hist) . . Cowboy Bebop; 09:25 . . (+1,080) . . 2a00:23c4:d746:2700:75d6:6bd4:1d81:bc2d (→Speak Like A Child)
- (diff | hist) . . Mark Twain; 03:00 . . (+96) . . DavidMCEddy (→Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 2 (2013): misquote: It's easier to fool people ...)
- (diff | hist) . . Mark Twain; 02:51 . . (+104) . . DavidMCEddy (→Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 2 (2013): how easy it is to make people believe a lie)