Changes related to "Talk:Freedom"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Robert Anton Wilson; 00:12 . . (0) . . Kalki (move image to match move of a quote)
- (diff | hist) . . m Robert Anton Wilson; 00:04 . . (+7) . . Kalki
17 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Robert Anton Wilson; 23:49 . . (+89) . . Kalki (→Quotes: further sourcing of a quote, move to proper place in chronology)
- (diff | hist) . . Dwight D. Eisenhower; 17:41 . . (-135) . . Matt Deres (→1940s: remove some of the worst overlinking)
- (diff | hist) . . Ayn Rand; 15:45 . . (+193) . . DanielTom (→The New Left: The Anti-Industrial Revolution (1971): "Today, racism is regarded as a crime if practiced by a majority—but as an inalienable right if practiced by a minority." (+ page numbers))
12 January 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Freedom of speech; 05:03 . . (+480) . . CensoredScribe (→1900s: Winston Churchill. Is this supposed to be chronological or alphabetic?)