Changes related to "Talk:Success"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 14:41 . . (+1,030) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Fox, Keck, ''Einstein A to Z'': From 1916 Einstein and de Sitter corresponded extensively; Einstein's reaction to de Sitter's model was strong and negative..the concept of "shape" without matter..was meaningless)
23 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Helen Keller; 18:58 . . (0) . . Mulief (→Quotes: I read the sentence on Gutenberg. It was not could but would.) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
22 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 05:18 . . (+1,690) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Whitrow, "The Structure of the Universe": Following Seeliger impossible filling infinite space; not an island in infinite space from theorem of Boltzmann; neither infinite nor bounded=>non-Euclidean; separation of time/space)
20 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . George Bernard Shaw; 23:13 . . (+7) . . Peterklevy (→The Doctor's Dilemma (1911): Corrected link to The Doctor's Dilemma (play))
- (diff | hist) . . George Bernard Shaw; 23:11 . . (+298) . . Peterklevy (→The Doctor's Dilemma (1911): Added "No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it well, ever loses his self-respect.")
- (diff | hist) . . George Bernard Shaw; 03:17 . . (+215) . . Nihil novi (→Major Barbara (1905): + a quote from preface)