Changes related to "The Advance of Science in the Last Half-Century"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . René Descartes; 14:45 . . (+1,203) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Descartes: Stewart "..Courtier..Heritic": Descartes' dualism..conserved old truths..armistice religion/science..ensured orthodox doctrines—immortality, free will..with Malebranche, Leibniz..preserve medieval theological/political order)
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Gottfried Leibniz; 23:51 . . (+1) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Leibniz: minor correction)
24 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Gottfried Leibniz; 15:44 . . (+1,068) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Leibniz: Stewart, "The Courtier and the Heretic": unity, permanence, immateriality..immunity of mind/a monad yet Leibniz is fragmented, multiplicitous, influence by other..multifarious, not to say nefarious)
- (diff | hist) . . Johann Wolfgang von Goethe; 10:25 . . (-55) . . Peter1c (Formatting, links)
- (diff | hist) . . Johannes Kepler; 05:04 . . (+1,648) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Kepler: Galileo, Letter to Kepler: great joy on meeting..such a friend to truth..If there were many such as you I would venture to publish)