Changes related to "User:Reywas92"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 November 2015
25 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Abraham Lincoln; 23:44 . . (-17) . . Kalki (→Thanksgiving Proclamation (1863))
24 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 14:41 . . (+1,030) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Fox, Keck, ''Einstein A to Z'': From 1916 Einstein and de Sitter corresponded extensively; Einstein's reaction to de Sitter's model was strong and negative..the concept of "shape" without matter..was meaningless)
- (diff | hist) . . George Washington; 08:17 . . (+207) . . Illegitimate Barrister (→1770s: ce)
23 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . W. C. Fields; 21:51 . . (+907) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Quotes: “Mr. Fields, could you tell me the reason for your well-known aversion to water?” Sourced.)
22 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . The Simpsons; 12:51 . . (+69) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 05:18 . . (+1,690) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Whitrow, "The Structure of the Universe": Following Seeliger impossible filling infinite space; not an island in infinite space from theorem of Boltzmann; neither infinite nor bounded=>non-Euclidean; separation of time/space)
- (diff | hist) . . Aristotle; 02:33 . . (+553) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Aristotle: de Sitter, "The Astronomical Aspect of the Theory of Relativity": Aristotle, considered motion as a thing for which a cause must be found: a velocity required a force to produce and to maintain it)
21 November 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Voltaire; 14:42 . . (+277) . . DanielTom (→Quotes about Voltaire: "To name Voltaire is to characterize the whole eighteenth century." ~ Victor Hugo)