Changes related to "Wikiquote:Quote of the day/2003"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
29 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Aristotle; 20:50 . . (+27) . . Peter1c (Add Category:Greek authors)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 19:08 . . (+8) . . HenryGarden1000
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 19:04 . . (+273) . . HenryGarden1000
28 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Ambrose Bierce; 14:38 . . (-105) . . Ningauble (Undo revision 2127823 by Tylerdurden1844 (talk) – no attribution cited)
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 04:42 . . (+561) . . IOHANNVSVERVS (→Ars Poetica, or The Epistle to the Pisones (c. 18 BC): two entries added)
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 03:05 . . (+13) . . CononOfSamos (→External links)
27 May 2016
25 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Mark Twain; 18:03 . . (+246) . . DanielTom (→The Prince and the Pauper (1881): trim; +1)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aesop; 00:25 . . (-2) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: enforce consistency in style, punctuation and spacing, replaced: ==Sourced== → ==Quotes== using AWB)
23 May 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Jefferson; 11:19 . . (+48) . . 2001:558:6024:19:6db9:3001:4f0e:f2b0 (Quote was taken out of context. Was part of Jeffersons discussions regarding the origins and influences of English Common Law.) (Tag: Visual edit)