Changes related to "Wikiquote:Quote of the day/September 2011"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 October 2016
24 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Pythagoras; 22:53 . . (+15) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoras: minor edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Pythagoras; 22:12 . . (+1,509) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoreanism: Boyer, 'Hst of Calculus": Pyth math concepts projected into nature..confusion of abstract/concrete..inexactly described as mysticism..highly rational/~successful..scientific procedure inverted: induction 2ndry to deduction)
- (diff | hist) . . Pythagoras; 22:00 . . (+605) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Pythagoras: Proclus, "A Commentary on the First Book of Eudlid's Elements": Pythagoras transformed the study of geometry into a liberal education, examining the principles..& probing the theorems in an immaterial/intellectual manner)
- (diff | hist) . . H. G. Wells; 20:50 . . (+499) . . 126.96.36.199 (Added quote #3 and last picture of Wells and caption.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Thales; 17:23 . . (+665) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Thales: Proclus "A Commentary on the First Book of Eudlid's Elements" AsQBy Heath, "History of Greek Math": his method of attack being in some cases more general..in others more empirical)