Changes related to "William Gilbert (astronomer)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 15:47 . . (+512) . . ELApro (→Dialogues and Mathematical Demonstrations Concerning Two New Sciences (1638): Salviati, 3d Day: experim. principles-foundations of the superstructure + minor edits)
12 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 03:21 . . (+129) . . ELApro (→Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems (1632): as quoted by Edwin Arthur Burtt added to)
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 02:21 . . (+170) . . ELApro (→Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems (1632): Linked new article "The Systeme of the World: in Four Dialogues")
- (diff | hist) . . m John Dryden; 00:33 . . (0) . . DanielTom (→Translation of Virgil's Aeneid (1697))
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 00:32 . . (+97) . . DanielTom (→The Secular Masque (1700): +"Calms appear, when storms are past, / Love will have its hour at last.")