Changes related to "Witchcraft"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Books; 21:27 . . (+236) . . DanielTom (→H: add "If I have not read a book before, it is, for all intents and purposes, new to me, whether it was printed yesterday or three hundred years ago." — quote taken from William Hazlitt, which is one of WQ's best articles)
- (diff | hist) . . Books; 15:30 . . (+393) . . Peter1c (Everything is dead letter; the spirit of living conversation has vanished. ** Moses Mendelssohn)
- (diff | hist) . . Books; 15:27 . . (-181) . . Peter1c (Move unsourced to talk page)
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 21:36 . . (+466) . . JMK (Shafee)
- (diff | hist) . . Religion; 18:07 . . (-20) . . 22.214.171.124
- (diff | hist) . . Theology; 17:54 . . (-4) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+468) . . JMK (2001)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 15:57 . . (+680) . . JMK (Gebelhoff)
- (diff | hist) . . Time; 14:33 . . (+657) . . ELApro (→N: Newton, draft review of "Commercium epistolicum": time flowing or increasing by continual flux..I expose time by any quantity flowing uniformly and represent its fluxion by an unit)
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 14:16 . . (-491) . . Ningauble (→See also: Undo revision 2184707 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) – these are not articles pertaining to the subject)