Changes related to "Worldliness"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . H. G. Wells; 20:50 . . (+499) . . 184.108.40.206 (Added quote #3 and last picture of Wells and caption.) (Tag: Visual edit)
23 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Paul of Tarsus; 22:18 . . (+615) . . Peter1c (Paul wanted to be free to identify with people up and down the social ladder, and working with his hands was one way to identify with those considered by the upper echelon of society to be "less honorable" or "weak." Ben Witherington)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 21:36 . . (+466) . . JMK (Shafee)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 17:34 . . (+468) . . JMK (2001)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia; 15:57 . . (+680) . . JMK (Gebelhoff)
21 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Søren Kierkegaard; 16:48 . . (-1) . . 11614soup (→Three Discourses at the Communion on Fridays (1848))
- (diff | hist) . . Søren Kierkegaard; 16:35 . . (+1,286) . . 11614soup (added a quote from Three Discourses At the Communion on Fridays)