Showing results for the adventures of hulk film 1993 film. Search instead for The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993 film).
- must first know how to say the 'I'. The kind of surrender I could have from you now would give me nothing but an empty hulk. If I demanded it, I'd destroy535 KB (73,191 words) - 16:09, 27 November 2015
- Terry "Hulk" Hogan, maybe... Pierre: Everybody goes to The Place. Servo [as Co-worker]: You know, when they have to go... [On the name of "The Place"]624 KB (80,131 words) - 17:05, 28 November 2015
- Source: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993-1997) Notes: Who said anything about a camper van, we're going to the Amazon. Who: Ted Case27 KB (3,762 words) - 13:59, 8 November 2015
- here's the DVD to prove it! [Holds up the film's DVD case] "Titanic"! As it says on the back how they embark on the real adventures of the Titanic.799 KB (127,253 words) - 12:34, 26 November 2015
- needs! But where do I go from here? (montage of Nerd's epic adventures) I had so many adventures within these four walls. I need to go do something bigger401 KB (67,561 words) - 22:16, 10 November 2015
- Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs! Ricky Wilson: [drunkenly] I love you! Bill Bailey: [drunkenly] Love you, Bill! Ricky Wilson: I thought you were Hulk Hogan.168 KB (25,247 words) - 23:49, 30 April 2015
- through some moves. You watch wrestling on TV? Chris: All the time. Hulk Hogan, André the Giant, the Iron Sheik. I love all those guys. Coach Brantley: It's219 KB (33,274 words) - 16:46, 7 November 2015