Showing results for the adventures of hulk film 1993 film. Search instead for The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993 film).
- must first know how to say the 'I'. The kind of surrender I could have from you now would give me nothing but an empty hulk. If I demanded it, I'd destroy541 KB (73,861 words) - 14:24, 27 May 2016
- Terry "Hulk" Hogan, maybe... Pierre: Everybody goes to The Place. Servo [as Co-worker]: You know, when they have to go... [On the name of "The Place"]626 KB (80,343 words) - 18:31, 20 May 2016
- tell you. Who: Clark Kent Source: Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993-1997) Just tell the minister; I'm gonna be a few minutes late. Who:31 KB (4,221 words) - 12:25, 22 May 2016
- needs! But where do I go from here? (montage of Nerd's epic adventures) I had so many adventures within these four walls. I need to go do something bigger440 KB (74,379 words) - 11:22, 27 May 2016
- with "The Lonely Man" from the Incredible Hulk TV show playing in the background] [The Critic sees a commercial for the Chia Pet] Off-screen Female133 KB (21,273 words) - 06:25, 26 April 2016
- Wilson from the Kaiser Chiefs! Ricky Wilson: [drunkenly] I love you! Bill Bailey: [drunkenly] Love you, Bill! Ricky Wilson: I thought you were Hulk Hogan.168 KB (25,247 words) - 23:49, 30 April 2015
- through some moves. You watch wrestling on TV? Chris: All the time. Hulk Hogan, André the Giant, the Iron Sheik. I love all those guys. Coach Brantley: It's220 KB (33,462 words) - 07:27, 15 May 2016