Jump to navigation Jump to search
In software, a spell checker is a software feature that checks for misspellings in a text. Spell-checking features are often embedded in software or services, such as a word processor, email client, electronic dictionary, or search engine.
|This internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Eye have a spelling chequer,
- It came with my Pea Sea.
- It plane lee marks four my revue
- Miss Steaks I can knot sea.
- Jerrold H. Zar, Journal of Irreproducible Results, January/February 1994 issue
- I have a spelling checker;
- It came with my PC.
- It plainly marks for my review
- Mistakes I cannot see.
- Spellcheck has been great, but whoever figures out how to get grammar check to work is guaranteed a Nobel.