Superman: The Man of Steel
|This literature-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- King of Diamonds: Aren't you going to read me my rights?
- Superman: See a badge?
- Superman: Hello, Ten.
- Ten of Diamonds: I was just thinking about you. How --
- Superman: You've got a very distinct heartbeat. Erratic breathing'. And your kevlar costume squeaks when you walk. Easy sound grouping to pull out of a crowd.
- Ten of Diamonds: A crowd of eleven million?
- Superman': My hearing's very acute.