T.U.F.F. Puppy (2010-2015) is an American animated action comedy television series created by Butch Hartman for Nickelodeon. The series' character is a dim-witted mixed-breed dog named Dudley Puppy who works as a spy for an organization called T.U.F.F. (short for Turbo Undercover Fighting Force).
Purr-fect Partners / Doom-mates
- Blue Rabbit Tourist: Who are you?
- Snaptrap: Who am I? Simply the most EVIL mind in all of Petropolis!
- Blue Elephant Tourist: Oh you, uh, Dr. Destruction?
- Snaptrap: What? No!
- Violet Hippo Lady Tourist: You're the Kangarooster. The-the bouncing bird who lays the exploding eggs!
- Snaptrap: [sighs annoyingly] I'm Verminious Snaptrap! Dirty rat, and leader of the Diabolical Order of Mayhem! [holds up the D.O.O.M. sign]
- Tourists: [in unison] Never heard of you.
- Snaptrap: Well, you will, for I will control Petropolis, now that I have the Kruger Rat! [knocks off glass case to steal the Kruger Rat]
- Tour Guide: Think again, Snaptrap! [rips off her disguise, revealing herself to be T.U.F.F. agent, Kitty Katswell] Hyah!
- Snaptrap: Well, if it isn't Special T.U.F.F. Agent Kitty Katswell! [grabs a sword from a suit of rat armor] Ready to lose one of your, nine lives?!
- Kitty: I'd rather use my ten claws!
- [T.U.F.F. headquarters; the scientists are doing research tests on Dudley while running on a treadmill with monitoring equipment hooked up to him, chasing his chew toy]
- Chief: Okay, Keswick. What's up with the dog?
- Keswick: His name is Dudley Puppy, Chief. He's the perfect combination of every breed of dog known to man. The fleet feet of a Greyhound, the sensitive nose of a bl-bl-bl-Bloodhound, with the bravery of a German sh-sh-sh-sh-Shepherd.
Cruisin' for a Bruisin' / Puppy Love
Mall Rat / Operation: Happy Birthday
- Kitty: [flips into view; to Dudley in his cubicle] Agent Puppy, we've got trouble. Snaptrap's being released from prison today. [holds up a newspaper article of Snaptrap's release from prison]
- Dudley: [looking at computer monitor] Oh, yeah.
- Kitty: Did you hear me? The most dangerous villain in Petropolis is free!
- Dudley: [stands on his chair, wagging his tail while looking at the monitor] Come to papa.
- Kitty: Are you surfing meat again?
- [Monitor shows an image of a T-Bone steak]
- Dudley: Who me? No, that would be insensitive to Agent Bossy.
- [Agent Bossy moos; the lights go out and a feed of Snaptrap, wearing an elegant tuxedo, is displayed on all monitors]
- Snaptrap: [via monitors] Greetings, Petropolis! It is I, Verminious Snaptrap!
- Dudley: Whoa. Snaptrap's out of jail?! Why didn't you tell me?!
- Snaptrap: My lengthy stay in prison has taught me that crime doesn't pay! I also went a bit cuckoo and made a little friend out of soap. [holds up a bar of soap with a feminine face carved into it] Say hello to Vivian!
- Everyone: [in unison; unenthusiastically] Hello, Vivian.
- Little Chipmunk Girl: You're not going to take away our yogurt like you took away our muffins and sunshine, are you mean lady?
- Kitty: [looks up at everyone terrified of her] No, Little Chipmunk Girl. Your yogurt is safe.
- Dudley: Hey, mean lady, where you going?
- Kitty: [walks to the mall's entrance; sighs sadly] I guess Snaptrap really has changed. My instincts aren't as good as I thought. I'm going home before I ruin anyone else's day.
- Snaptrap: [on monitor] It is I, Verminious Snaptrap! And guess what? [rips off his tuxedo] I never really changed! I'M STILL EVIL! And now that I've trapped you all inside Snappy Town, I'm gonna blast you into the sun! And make you pay for your yogurt. [laughs evilly]
- [Everyone screams in panic]
- Kitty: Aha! I was right about Snaptrap all along! I gotta do a little gloating dance. [pulls out pom-pons and shakes them around] Go Kitty, good instincts, you are awesome!
- Snaptrap: [cackling evilly] Fools! Soon, you will all perish, and I will rule Petropolis, and Vivian will be my queen!
- Francisco: Uh, boss, you're still in the mall.
- Snaptrap: Darn it! Larry, you forgot to put "Leave the mall" on my To Do list! Is there a shark tank in this mall?
- Francisco: No. But, there's a cockroach in the dirty bathroom.
- Snaptrap: Larry, go stand in the dirty bathroom!
- Kitty: Dudley, there's a giant fuel tank on the bottom of the mall. If you blast it with a rocket at exactly the right time, the explosion should accelerate us into the sun's orbit and slingshot us back to Earth.
- Chief: Keswick, will that actually work?
- Dudley: Trust her, guys. She's got good instincts.
- [Kitty smiles]
- Mall Patron #1: Are you crazy? She blew up my muffin!
- Mall Patron #2: She ruined my day at the beach!
- Mall Patron #3: She glued my cousin Francis to a moving train!
- Chief: No, she didn't.
- Mall Patron #3: Oh, sorry. I thought we were just yelling stuff.
- Chief: What's the temperature, Keswick?
- Keswick: 112 degrees, sir. [his clothes burn off] Perfectly survivable, unless you're made of soap.
- Snaptrap: [as Vivian melts] NO! Vivian, now you'll never realize your dream of living in a fancy hotel men's room!
- Kitty: Cheer up, Snaptrap. Once you're back in jail, you'll have plenty of time to make another soap friend.
- Snaptrap: Think again, hater of muffins and sunshine! Get her, boys!
- Francisco: [sitting in a water fountain with Larry, trying to cool off from the heat] It's too hot, boss.
- Snaptrap: I will now PLOT MY REVENGE! And I'd love a copy of those photos.
- Kitty: I get the glasses, you get the pretzel.
- Dudley: No I want, the glasses, the pretzel is stale.
- Kitty: Give me those glasses!
- [Dudley and Kitty hit each other and the sunglasses snap apart]
- Dudley: You broke the sunglasses! WHY, MEAN LADY?! WHY?!?
- Snaptrap: Yuck! My mom packed me pimento loaf again. [to Ollie, threatening to trade with him] Trade with me or perish! [takes a bite of the sandwich] Oh this is delicious! What is it?
- Ollie: [hesitantly] Grilled cheese on cheese bread.
- Snaptrap: What?! AAAGGGHHHH! I'm horribly allergic to cheese! [swells up]
- Francisco: Ha! A rat that's allergic to cheese!
- Snaptrap: [bangs his fist on the table, stopping the laughing] SILENCE! I'm aware of the irony.
- Snaptrap: What kind of cake is this?
- Dudley: It's cheesecake, Snaptrap.
- Snaptrap: A cake, made of cheese?!
- Kitty: Dudley, we did it! Thanks to you, I got what I wanted for my birthday-- I caught a bad guy! [breaks down into tears] This is the greatest birthday ever!
- Dudley: Well, your birthday's not over yet. What do you say we set this magnet to party?
- Kitty: You set it to "cow."
- [They both start to run from the raining cows in slow-motion]
- Dudley: Happy Birthday, Kitty!
- Chief: Stop monkeying around, Keswick. We got a serious issue to deal with. One that threatens the very existence of T.U.F.F.: The toaster in the snack room is in the fritz!
- [Everyone screams in horror]
- Dudley: [falls to the floor in despair] NOOOO!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE FROZEN WAFFLES IN MY POCKET?!?! SOMEBODY WAKE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!
- Kitty: Keswick, you have to do something! I BROUGHT TOASTER PASTRIES TODAY!!
- Hologram Keswick: Actually, Agent K-K-Katswell, I'm over there. [points to the real Keswick]
- Everyone: JUST FIX THE TOASTER!!!
- Keswick: Alright, but I'm gonna need some time. Sorry I took so long, but I added a few u-u-u-upgrades. T.U.F.F. agents, meet R.I.T.A.!
- Kitty: R.I.T.A.?
- R.I.T.A.: It's an anagram for "Robotic Interactive Toasting Appliance."
- Keswick: I never thought of that, I just liked the name. I was also toying with Sheila, but she the f-fa-f-f-fax machine. Anyway, R.I.T.A.'s an artificially intelligent device whose prime-directed is to t-t-toast stuff.
- Kitty: Look Chief, R.I.T.A. may have foiled the bad guys evil plans, but we're the ones who captured them!
- Chief: Whoop-Dee-Doo. All you did was put the T.U.F.F. cops on Snaptrap, and the Chameleon into an empty peanut butter jar.
- Dudley: [with a mouthful of peanut butter] Yeah, but someone had to eat all the peanut butter first! And without a glass of milk I might add. [R.I.T.A. offers him a glass of milk] Back off, R.I.T.A.!
- Chief: Agent R.I.T.A. and I have been talking.
- Kitty: "Agent" R.I.T.A.?!
- Chief: She asked for a promotion and I gave it to her. I also threw in a parking space and her own secretary.
- R.I.T.A.: [As Tammy gives her mug of coffee] Thank you, Tammy. [drinks her coffee]
- Dudley: So we're is supposed to work with a toaster?
- Chief: No. R.I.T.A. help me find the perfect assignment for the two of you.
- [Dudley and Kitty are serving Swedish meatballs in the cafeteria]
- Kitty: I can't believe it's come to this. 8 years of secret agent college and I'm serving Swedish meatballs in a hairnet?
- Dudley: [scarfing down meatballs] I know it's humiliating. But these things are delicious.
- Keswick: Well, closing time, R.I.T.A. Great job today. You were the toast of TUFF. Now excuse me while I unplug you for the n-n-n-night.
- R.I.T.A.: [grabs Keswick's hand from preventing to do so] I'm sorry Keswick, but I cannot allow you to unplug me.
- Keswick: But we're an eco-friendly office. [grabs the plug as R.I.T.A. electrocutes him and screams in pain]
- R.I.T.A.: I run the office now, and I make the rules. Rule number one: No one turns me off.
- Keswick: R.I.T.A. aren't you getting c-c-c-carried away? You work for T.U.F.F. just like everybody else.
- R.I.T.A.: Not anymore.
- Kitty: [getting hit by paper cups] Ahh! Paper cups!
- Dudley: [getting hit by paper] AHH! PAPER CUTS!
- Keswick: [getting hit by paper clips] Ahh! Paper clips! [R.I.T.A. blasts a hole out of the building as she heads for the Petropolis Power station] R.I.T.A.'s headed for the city power grid!
- Chief: You two have to stop her or Petropolis is toast!
- Dudley: Toast! That's it! Keswick, didn't you say R.I.T.A.'s prime-directive is to toast?
- Keswick: Oh, I think I see where you're going, Agent Puppy. You want to build a satellite operated transponder that will reprogram R.I.T.A.'s primary behavioral sequencing?
- Dudley: I was just gonna tape some bread to my stomach and butt.
- Keswick: Little complicated, but it could work.
Snapnapped / Mom-A-Geddon
- Keswick: [runs out of the Dumpin' Donuts shop with a box of donuts and heads back to headquarters] How humiliating. Someone of my intellect reduced to carrying a buh-b-b-box of circular fattening breakfast pastries! [comes to a stop; gloomed with sadness] Sometimes I feel like no one ap-prah-pr-pr-prah-pr-preciates me.
- [The bus "of D.O.O.M." stops at a bus stop and Snaptrap and his D.O.O.M. agents jump out]
- Snaptrap: There he is! The genius of T.U.F.F., Falswick!
- Keswick: First of all, it's "Keswick" and w-waah-wah-what do you want do you want, Snaptrap?
- Snaptrap: I want you to come and work for me.
- Dudley: PETER POPPER PIPED A POT OF PURPLE PEEPERS!
- Kitty: No, let me! Peter Paper peeled a pouch of plastic pappies!
- Chief: Pa pa pa pa pa pee pee pa pa pee pee pa pa! [groans] Thought I nailed it. Kitty, Dudley, focus!
- Dudley, Kitty and Chief: [in unison] Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers!
- Keswick: [recorded] Code phrase, accepted.
- Dudley: Toff the T.O.F.F. mobile!
- Kitty: You mean, to the T.U.F.F. mobile!
- Dudley: Thought I nailed that.
- [On the monitor screen, Dudley's mother, Peg Puppy is standing outside in front the headquarters building]
- Keswick: Security alert. There's an elderly woman outside the building. She could be a c-c-c-criminal. Activating security blasters!
- Dudley: That's not a criminal. That's my mom!
- Peg: [on screen from outside] Dudley, I know you're in there.
- Dudley: [shrieks] We can't let her find out I'm a secret agent! If she knows I have dangerous job, she'll make me quit! I don't wanna quit, Chief! I like being a secret agent!
Dog Daze / Internal Affairs
- Chief: Holy! Now I'm giant! Finally, I can ride the rollercoaster with the big kids.... Oh, right, shrink-ray.
Chilly Dog / The Doomies
- Dudley: Kitty, my plan worked! The bad guys came after us!
- Kitty: Okay, now what do we do?
- Dudley: That was all I had. You know, you can contribute sometimes.
- [A sinister giggle is heard; Dudley and Kitty see two silhouette figures step of the darkness, revealing themselves to be…]
- Kitty: Wait. Snowflake and Slush? You're the bad guys?!
- Dudley: The old lady must've put them up to it!
- Snowflake: No, Tiffany. You see, Slush and I haven't won a skating competition. Mostly because Slush is dumber than a box hair. And I know. 'Cause I skated with a box of hair. AND IT WAS SMARTER THAN HIM! But then the hair went solo and left me hanging. The only way we could win is to eliminate everyone who's better than us. And with all y'all skaters out of the way, we're the best team left. That means the trophy is ours!
- Dudley: Someone's gonna find us eventually. And when they do, you two and your old lady mastermind are going down!
- Snowflake: I know it's gonna find the end of y'all. [takes out a 5-minute timer radish-shaped bomb, laughs evilly and coughs; sets the bomb down on the ground and activates it] This bomb is set to go off in five minutes, just enough time for us to win the trophy, and get out of here. Come on, Slush! We got some skating to do.
Watch Dog / Dog Dish
- Dudley: Snaptrap's Coffee?! Snappy Trap's Iced Tea?! Bob's Big Rat?! [view out to Petropolis, now ruled by Snaptrap, now named…] SNAPTRAPOLIS?! WHAT DID I DO?!
- Keswick: [seeing Dudley wearing the cone] HOLY COW! He looks like a snack bowl with paws!
- Kitty: Keswick!
- Dudley: It's fine, Kitty. I'm okay with the cone. It's kinda awesome. [quickly breaks into tears] OH, WHO AM I KIDDING?! I HATE THIS CONE! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SCRATCH MY RASH?!
- Kitty, Keswick, and the Chief: [react with horror at Dudley's butt rash; in unison] NO!
- Chief: My eyes!
- Dudley: Okay, just stand there, and I'll rub my butt up against you.
- Chief: Keswick, activate the rash shield!
- Snaptrap: Ooh, Larry. You're getting a ghostly wedgie!
- Larry: Stop it, Snaptrap, I can totally see you.
- Snaptrap: Oh, really? [drops Larry in the shark pit]
Thunder Dog / Snap Dad
- Ollie: [answering the phone] Diabolical Order of Mayhem. We deliver evil in 30 minutes or it's free.
- Snaptrap: Hey, it's Snaptrap. I've fallen in love with a lady dog at the laundromat, and I'm resigning as the leader of D.O.O.M. Tell Larry I'll miss him least of all. Snaptrap out forever. [hangs up]
- Ollie: Hey, everyone. Snaptrap quit! Dibs on his stuff!
- Snaptrap: That was hard. They were devastated.
Iron Mutt / The Wrong Stuff
Forget Me Mutt / Mind Trap
- Chief: He's your partner! Do something, Agent Katswell!
- Dudley: [acting as Kitty] Do what, Chief? Karate chop bad guys? [karate chops the ground] Act like I'm always right? Purr when the cute water delivery guy comes? [imitates Kitty's gestures]
- Kitty: [defensively] Uh! I never do that!
- Chief: What do we do now, Keswick?
- Dudley: [recovers; acting as Keswick] I can assure you there are a number of options, none of which your p-p-puny minds can grasp. [Keswick grins at Kitty] Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to work on the Lady Keswick I've been building!
- Keswick: How do you know about that?! [blatant] I mean, I'm not bu-bu-building a Lady Keswick.
- Kitty: Oh, no! Now we'll never figure out what's going on with Snaptrap!
- Dudley: [recovers; acting as Snaptrap] It is I, Verminious Snaptrap!
- [Kitty and Keswick groan in unison]
- Chief: [in unison] Oh, brother.
- Dudley: And now, to make my daring escape! [runs to the elevator]
- Dudley: Guys, are you okay?! Speak to me! It's Dudley!
- Keswick, Chief, and Kitty: [all recovering, acting like Dudley; in unison] No, I'm Dudley!
- Dudley: Wait for me!
- Dudley, Kitty, Keswick and Chief: [as bugs fly into their noses; in unison] AH! BUG UP THE NOSE!
- Keswick: Behold, my new high tech mind reading device. It allows whoever w-wears it to hear the thoughts of anyone close by.
- [Kitty snatches it out of his hands and puts it on as she listens to the Chief's thoughts]
- Chief: Okay, she's reading my mind. Don't think about how gross her cookies are. Don't think about how gross her cookies are.
- Kitty: [suprised with anger] I knew it! You hate my cookies!
- Dudley: Wow, Chief. Do you hate Christmas, too? Let's see what Mr. Critical thinks of me. [puts the helmet on his head]
- Chief: [as Dudley picks his nose] Oh, man. Agent Puppy is a total slob.
- Dudley: You think I'm a slob?!
- Keswick: [takes the helmet away] Stop. Clearly you lack the self esteem to w-w-wear this. Though that's not surprising. Recent psychological studies indicate that…
- Chief: Oh, man put a sock in it, Dr. Boring.
- Keswick: [fully hurt] Well, that stings. Fortunately, I'm too m-m-m-mature to resort to name calling. Now if you'll excuse me, [starts tearing up] Dr. Boring is going to perform a heart transplant. 'CAUSE MINE'S BROKEN! [walks away sobbing as Kitty and Dudley glare annoyingly at the Chief]
- Keswick: I'd comment but, Dr. Boring doesn't make housecalls. [breaks into tears] CRY, WEEP, SOB!
- Kitty: You wouldn't want to celebrate with somebody who make gross cookies.
- Dudley: Or a slob like me! That cut like a knife.
Frisky Business / Hot Dog
Kid Stuff / Super Duper Crime Busters
Disobedience School / The Dog Who Cried Fish
The Rat Pack / Booby Trap
- Dudley: [worn out] Man, I'm pooped.
- Dudley clones: Ha! He said poop!
- [Petropolis convention center; Bird Brain and co. arrive in their Whirly Bird helicopter for the International Booby Con]
- Bird Brain: [laughs] Here we are at the First Annual Blue-bottomed Booby Convention! I hope we can get a seat. It's going to be packed! [entering with Zippy and his two henchmen; the convention center is completely empty] Or not. I thought there'd be blue-bottomed boobies everywhere!
- Owl: Who?
- Bird Brain: Boobies!
- Bat: Where?
- Bird Brain: HERE! At the convention! [facepalms himself; to Zippy] Oh Zippy, I am so disappointed… not just because my henchmen are idiots… It appears that I'm the only blue-bottomed booby, in existence! [starts to tear up]
- Zippy: Look on the bright side boss, you can be the first in line at the buffet. [Bird Brain looks over to the buffet and see that Owl and Bat are already there] Or third.
- Bird Brain: Save me some lox, Owl!
- Owl: Who?
- Bird Brain: ME!
- Bat: Where?
- Bird Brain: [jumps] At the buffet table! What I wouldn't give for a taser right now!
- Bird Brain: This is wonderful! I'm above the law! I love being the only booby!
- Unnamed Booby: [appears] Greetings, fellow booby! [suddenly and inexplicably tied to a rocket outside the convention, via, Bird Brain]
- Bird Brain: Hello, and GOODBYE!
Snappy Campers / Lucky Duck
The Curse of King Mutt / Bored of Education
- Kitty: [in high-pitched voice] Wait kids, think about your future!
- Dudley: [laughs in high-pitched voice] Kitty, you sound funny! Hey, listen to me! I'm Tiny Dudley! A little secret agent who lives in a thimble, and eats mini-mini waffles! Now you say something.
- Kitty: I hear a beeping sound.
Guard Dog / Dog Save the Queen
Doom and Gloom / Law and Ordor
- [3 to 5 years later, D.O.O.M. headquarters; The agents, in their prison uniforms walk in]
- Snaptrap: [upbeat] Well, that was a rough three to five years. I wonder if this carton of milk I left on the table is still good. [gives the spoiled milk carton to Francisco] DRINK IT, FRANCISCO! [Francisco drinks the spoiled milk, gets sick as his face turns green and collapses] Let's go steal some more milk at grocery store! I'll call T.U.F.F. and tell them.
- Larry: Snaptrap, don't you get it by now? We keep on getting caught 'cause you always tell T.U.F.F. our plans!
- Snaptrap: [in denial] I'm sorry Larry. I can't hear you FROM THE SHARK TANK! [pulls the lever, opening the shark tank underneath Larry and the sharks begin mauling him] Wow, you can really tell the sharks haven't eaten in three to five years.
- Larry: [climbing out of the shark tank; fed up with anger] That's it! I've had enough! You're a big, stinky bully, and I quit! [walks off with purpose]
- Snaptrap: Sticks and stones, LARRY! Seriously, guys. Throw sticks and stones at him!
- [Ollie and Francisco throw sticks and stones at Larry as he exits]
- Larry: OW! My bones!
- Snaptrap: I have exciting news fellas! With Larry gone, you two get to take turns in the shark tank.
- Ollie: [as he and Francisco look at each other and make a run for it] Wait up, Larry!
- Snaptrap: [digs into his pockets] Darn it! I'm out of sticks and stones! Well, who needs those losers? I'm the only smart one around here anyway.
- Larry: [on-screen] It is I, Larry, leader of Genius Larry's Order of Mayhem, otherwise known as: "G.L.O.O.M."
- Dudley: No offense, but "Larry's" not a very scary name.
- Larry: Oh, all right. Then from now on, call me…Murray!
- [Kitty and Chief gasp in shock]
- Chief: Okay, Murray, you've got our attention. Now, just tell us your diabolical plan, so we can arrest you go out for brunch.
- Murray: Ahh! But that's the twist. I'm not gonna tell you my diabolical plan. Murray, out!
- Murray: Attention, T.U.F.F. nitwits! It is I, Murray! [Kitty and Chief gasp] I'm here to tell you about my diabolical plan!
- Chief: Thank you, Murray, you've made one middle-aged flea very happy!
- Keswick: [in a containment bubble with a stuffy red nose] That's some nose you got, Agent Puppy. I can't smell a th-thuh-thuh-thing I got a bad cold I quarantine myself! [sneezes from inside] That's the last time I lick a hand rail at the hospital. [intel alarm goes off] I've received intel that the Stink Bug is on the loose!
- Dudley: Who's the Stink Bug?
- Keswick: A diabolical bug villain who stinks. Duh! It's right in his name! Because of his rancid smell, we r-ruh-ran him out of town.
- Chief: Actually, we just told him to take a shower, but he made a big stink about it and left, vowing revenge!
- Keswick: Well, he's back, and he's robbing the Limburger Chuh-Chuh-Cheese Factory.
- Stink Bug: I told you, I DON'T shower! [gets in Percival's face] YOU ARE THE WORST EVIL INTERN EVER!
- Percival: Oh, evil intern? I must've missed that in the job description.
A Doomed Christmas
Big Dog on Campus / Dog's Best Friend
Mission: Really Big Mission
Monkey Business / Diary of a Mad Cat
Dudley Do-Wrong / Puppy Unplugged
Top Dog / Quack in the Box
- [Kitty, Keswick, and all the agents are injured by Dudley pouncing on them from getting his lasagna]
- Kitty: [typing on her computer] Wow. Dudley is a terrible chief. Luckily, all of the city's worst villains are out of commission.
- Keswick: Are they in jail?
- Kitty: No, they're at an evil softball tournament in Petsburgh.
- [Snaptrap, Bird Brain, and the Chameleon are seen playing there]
- Snaptrap: I stole home! Seriously, I stole it. I also swiped the ref's watch. Start the car, Larry!
- Keswick: Well, if all the bad guys are out there playing s-s-softball, then there's nothing to worry about.
- [Lightning flashes over the city and the face of a new villain appears]
- Meerkat: It's time to give Petropolis something to worry about! I call to order the first meeting of the Fiendish League of Potential Perpetrators: "F.L.O.P.P.!" Role call! Meerkat, oh that's me. And I'll have you know I'm no mere cat, I'm the MEERKAT! Get it, Mere Cat, [pulls out a sign with 'Mere Cat' at the top and 'Meerkat' at the bottom] see the difference. You kinda have to write it down. [throws the sign away] Moving on...Wanna-Bee?
- Wanna-Bee: I'm here and I wanna be bad!
- Meerkat: Oooh, I like your moxy. Missing Lynx, eh missing as usual. Fiddler Crab? [Fiddler Crab plays a fiddle note but one of the strings snap and hit him in the eye] Oh, that's a snappy ditty. Escape Goat?
- Escape Goat: I'm here, and I'm forming my greatest escape yet! Has anyone seen a tiny key?!
- Meerkat: Did you hear that, boys? We're going to jail like real criminals! Oh, no! We're going to jail like real criminals!
- Wolf Spitzer: Wolf Spitzer here with beloved children's TV host, and convicted felon, Quacky the Duck. We're at the grand opening of Quacky's new restaurant, Quack In The Box.
- Quacky: Hey, kids! You're gonna love what's on the menu. It's better than prison food and I should know.
- Sharing Moose: I'm only gonna say this once, "Eat here or else!"
- Quacky: Okay, Sharing Moose. Save that charm for the drive-thru window.
- Chief: Quacky's got a restaurant? Let's hurry and beat the crowd!
- Keswick: Looks like the Sharing Moose is already doing that.
- Sharing Moose: I said get in line, grandma!
- Kitty: I can't believe you guys are buying this. Do I need to remind you that Quacky tied me and Dudley to a rocket and fired us into space?
- Keswick: Kitty, you have to learn to forgive and forget.
- Kitty: Really? I bet Dudley hasn't forgiven or forgotten. Right, Dudley?
Lie Like A Dog / Cold Fish
Freaky Spy Day / Dog Tired
- Dudley/Kitty: It worked! Now as far as anyone knows, I'm Kitty. And that's just me sleeping on floor again. Now to make a date with Jack. [calls Jack's number; makes a bad imitating of Kitty] Hi, Jack. It's Kitty. I got your message.
- Jack: Kitty, what's wrong with your voice?
- Dudley/Kitty: Uh, I have a fur ball in my throat because I'm a cat and not a dog with my brain inside a cat's body. [nervously laughs] Wanna meet for lunch?
- Jack: Love to. Meet me at 12:00 at our Our Old Hangout.
- Dudley/Kitty: Ummm...I don't remember where that is, and not because I'm just pretending to be Kitty and don't know you that well. [laughs nervously]
- Jack: Actually, we've never been there before. "Our Old Hangout" is the name of a new restaurant on main street. I'll see you there.
- Dudley/Kitty: Beware Jack Rabbit. There's a new Kitty in town, and her name is Dumpley Puppy! [falls to the floor] Aah! I twisted my ankle!
- [Our Old Hangout restaurant, Jack is sitting at a booth waiting for Kitty (Dudley in Kitty's body) to arrive]
- Dudley/Kitty: Hi, Jackie-poo! [has trouble with walking in Kitty's boots and trips on Jack] Sorry, I'm late. I had to put on my lady face. [giggles]
- Jack: Kitty, It's good to see you. I thought about you a lot while I was in the slammer.
- Dudley/Kitty: [slaps Jack in the face] Well, you deserved to be in jail.
- Jack: [points to his convertible car outside] Actually, The slammer is my high powered European sports car. It's an XJ5 Convertible.
- Dudley/Kitty: Yeah? Well, your fancy car doesn't impress me. I only came here to tell you, I want nothing to do with you! Oh, and to do this! [splashes a glass of water in Jack's face] And this! [squirts ketchup in Jack's face] And maybe this too! [pushes a stick of butter on Jack's forehead] And don't bother wiping your face, 'cause I never want to see it again!
- Dudley/Kitty: Just so you know, after my free lunch, free dessert, and free to-go order, I never wanna see you again!
- Dudley/Kitty: [on the phone] I'd like to order a dune buggy, and a pot roast the size of a dune buggy.
- Kitty/Dudley: Dudley, have you gone crazy?! Why did you trade brians with me?
- Dudley/Kitty: Keep your shirt on! I don't want my Chinese noodles to fall out. [Kitty groans at him with anger] Look, I know you're mad, but I did it to protect you from Jack Rabbit. I was afraid he'd try and do something bad to you again. But as it turns out, he's an awesome guy who just left his sunglasses in the top secret T.U.F.F. computer room.
- Kitty/Dudley: What?! Jack's back?! Dudley, he used his charms to trick you!
- Dudley/Kitty: Actually, he used it to buy me a dune buggy. I love him, Kitty!
- Snaptrap: [in Kitty's body] Wow! I can get even bigger tips now!
- Dudley: Hi-YAH! [punches Snaptrap in the nose, knocking him out] Take that, Snaptrap! [to Kitty, in Snaptrap's body] Sorry, Kitty. I think I broke your nose.
- Jack: [comes out of the top secret computer room] The list is on this flash drive, Snaptrap.
- Kitty: [imitating Snaptrap's voice] Yeah. That's who I am. Snaptrap and not a girl cat in a really gross rat's body. Are there noodles in my shirt? Do all guys do this?
- Jack: [tosses the flash drive in Snaptrap's (Kitty's) hands] You've got your list. Now, give me my money.
- Kitty: No chance, Jack. 'Cause I'm not really Snaptrap. [picks up the Brain Switcher; in normal voice] I'm Kitty Katswell!
- Mr. Wong: Dudley Puppy, you crossed the Wong guy! Get it? 'Cause my name is Wong.
- Kitty: You know, this is a secret agency. We really should lock the door.
- Dudley: [in Jack's body; imitating Jack's voice] Here's my credit card, Mr. Wong. It should cover all the food Dudley ate. And all the food he's planning to eat in the future.
- Mr. Wong: [takes the credit card] Thank you, wise and handsome stranger. [leaves the building]
- Snaptrap: [sitting in his chair, wearing his bunny slippers and robe; bummed] Woe is me. [sighs depressingly]
- Ollie: Oh, are you depressed, boss?
- Snaptrap: Well, yes. Also, I've changed my name to "Woe."
- Larry: What's wrong, Snaptrap?
- Snaptrap: [shouting angrily] IT'S "WOE", LARRY!
Pup Daddy / Candy Cane-ine
- Elderly Kitty: Dudley, what have you done?!
- Elderly Chief: Get him!
Bark to the Future / Lights, Camera, Quacktion
Bark to Nature / Mutts and Bolts
Dog House / Time Waits for No Mutt
Mud with Power / Legal Beagle
Hush Puppy / Quacky Birthday
Sheep Dog / Mom's Away
Love Bird / Bluff Puppy
Rat Trap / Agent of the Year
Barking Tall / Bad Eggs
Carbon Copies / TUFF Cookies
Subliminal Criminal / Acting T.U.F.F.
Close Encounters of the Doomed Kind / Golden Retriever
Til Doom Do Us Part
Crime Takes a Holiday / Flower Power
The Spelling Bee / House Broken
T.U.F.F. Choices / Sob Story
T.U.F.F. Sell / Tattle Tale
True Spies / Bagel and the Beast
- [News footage is shown on the screen monitor of three police cars on the lawn of Wolf Spitzer's family house]
- Wolf Spitzer: This is Wolf Spitzer with breaking news. There are reports that Bigfoot, yes, Bigfoot…has robbed this strangely familiar home behind me. Wait, that's my house!
- Spitzer Daughter: Daddy, Bigfoot, yes, Bigfoot stole my video games!
- Wolf Spitzer: Well, sweetie, that's no big deal.
- Mrs. Spitzer: He also stole your golf clubs.
- Wolf Spitzer: That monster! Bigfoot must be hunted down and destroyed!
- Dudley: This is ridiculous! Bigfoot would never hurt anyone! He's kind, and generous, and he has a heart as big as his foot.
- Kitty: How would you know that, Dudley?
- Dudley: Because he came to comfort me when I was a kid after my mom sent me to bed without dessert. I didn't do anything wrong when we were just out of dessert.
Dancin' Machine / The Good, The Bad and The Quacky
Pup Goes The Weasel / Puppy Pause
Match Me If You Can / Organized Crime
A Tale of Two Kitties / Pup in the Air
Girlfriend or Foe? / Scared Wit-Less
T.U.F.F. Break Up
T.U.F.F. Love / Soar Loser
- Bird Brain: We should give that Tammy a taste of her own medicine.
- Snaptrap: Sorry, I'm gonna need all my medicine. She really kicked my butt. Which as I mentioned, it's the only part of me this robe isn't covering.