Talk:A Bit Of Fry And Laurie
These quotes were not identified by which episode they came from, so I've moved them here. If you know which episode they came from please move them back to A Bit Of Fry And Laurie into the proper section. However since each episode is a half hour long, no episode can have more than 2 quotes, so some of them may not fit anyway. -Sketchmoose 03:36, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- Stephen Fry: What do I think of John Major's leadership? I'd welcome it! [Laughs hysterically] --> Season 3 Ep 2
- Stephen Fry: Well I just told him to stuff it. But he said that it'd been dead too long.
- Stephen Fry: 20 pounds. So I said I'll toss you for it. So he said what will you do for 50? --> Season 3 Ep 3
- Stephen Fry: I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers. --> Season 3 Ep 2
- Hugh Laurie: Well. "Bring back hanging!", I say. These tumble dryers are useless.
- Hugh Laurie: Testicles?! Bollocks, more like!
- Stephen Fry: I was very shocked when my son told me his boyfriend was a homosexual. --> Season 3 Ep 2
- Hugh Laurie: [As policeman] Ask me what my favourite food is. "Lancashire hotpot." Why? "Lancashire hotpot" you in the name of the law!…[aside] Oh, "Irish Stew"!
- Stephen Fry: I wouldn't suck it!
- Hugh Laurie: Ask a stupid person and you get a stupid answer!
- Stephen Fry: Oh Christ, I've left the iron on!
Testicles? Bollocks More Like!
Is from series 3, episode 6