(Redirected from Talk:Fall)
Autumn is my favorie time of the year and it is cold out and somtimes it snows like last night lolz when i went out last night i almost got frostbite by walking in the snow barefooted
- October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter.
- Youth is like spring, an over praised season more remarkable for biting winds than genial breezes. Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits.
- Besides the autumn poets sing,
A few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow
And that side of the haze.
- No spring, nor summer beauty hath such grace As I have seen in one autumnal face; Young beauties force our love, and that's a rape; This doth but counsel, yet you cannot scape.
- Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
- Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter.
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.
- It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
- Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.
- Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees.
- October is a symphony of permanence and change.