(Redirected from Talk:Fall)
Autumn is my favorie time of the year and it is cold out and somtimes it snows like last night lolz when i went out last night i almost got frostbite by walking in the snow barefooted
- October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter.
- Besides the autumn poets sing,
A few prosaic days
A little this side of the snow
And that side of the haze.
- No spring, nor summer beauty hath such grace As I have seen in one autumnal face; Young beauties force our love, and that's a rape; This doth but counsel, yet you cannot scape.
- Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
- Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter.
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.
- It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life.
- Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn.
- Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees.
- October is a symphony of permanence and change.