Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Gene Simmons.
- And in music, it's the great aphrodisiac that says that even though I'm short, fat, ugly, bald, and... and I'm hung like a second-grader, but if I'm in a rock band, I've got a better than average chance of bedding you down than if I was a dentist.
- I refuse to stand up in front of a rabbi and my friends and the woman I love - who I will tell you I can love with all my heart - and promise she will be the only one I will ever have until the day I die. That's a lie.
- I wanted to be in a band that gave bang for the buck. I wanted to be in the band who didn't look like a bunch of guys who, you know, should be in a library studying for their finals.
- I was never interested in being a rock star. I always wanted to be Boris Karloff.
- I'm in a weird band. We've done very well. The American Dream is alive and well.
- Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself.
- The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.
- When you really think about it, I'm not delusional enough to think that what I do is important to life as we know it on this planet. No. But neither is what you do.
- It's that good being me.
- People say "They're making a spectacle of Themselves". I say you're goddamn right we are.
- We want our audiences to get their money's worth.
- Walk amongst the Natives by day. But in your heart, be Superman.
- Hi, I'm Gene Simmons, and you're not.