Shuffling of goat(s)
I did some shuffling of the "Goat" and "Goats" pages, based on the following:
- Goat was an article about the animal that should be under "Goats".
- Goats had started out as an article about the webcomic, but was moved to Goats (webcomic).
- "Goats" was then made into a dab page, but the word far more commonly refers to the animals than the webcomic.
I forced-moved the old "Goat" stub into the canonically plural "Goats" and added a dab line for the webcomic. The original dab page did not contain anything that isn't in the two current articles, but for the record, here is the edit history of the old "Goats" page:
- (cur) (last) 12:46, 16 March 2006 (UTC) UDScott (fix link)
- (cur) (last) 12:45, 16 March 2006 (UTC) UDScott m (Goats (disambiguation) moved to Goats: Better title)
- (cur) (last) 12:33, 16 March 2006 (UTC) Anish7
- (cur) (last) 12:26, 16 March 2006 (UTC) Anish7
- Unfortunately, I was dealing with a goat that was trying to eat an oil truck's fuel line, goats having this optimistic "Well, maybe it has become edible since they last time I tried this" worldview, and I missed seeing the explosions.
- James Nicoll, 2004
- Bring me a bowl of coffee before I turn into a goat.