Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
- I mostly have played dumb characters up until recently, and it's kind of a nice way to be. There's something easy about that kind of life.
- An actress, around 40, on television, that's where you get the most torture, I think.
- I think, on network TV, I'm still Phoebe to people and it would be hard to convince them otherwise in the bright lights of a sitcom.
- In college I castrated 21 rats, and I got pretty good at it.
- I've learned you can make a mistake and the whole world doesn't end. I had to learn to allow myself to make a mistake without becoming defensive and unforgiving.
- I usually have some nervous ritual where I have a shot of something not an injection of something, but a shot, a drink.
- I do like reality shows, and I watch some of them because they're high drama. It's also just fun to watch people have honest reactions.