Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cricket needs brightening up a bit. My solution is to let the players drink at the beginning of the game, not after. It always works in our picnic matches.
- I didn't get into entertainment until I was like 31. I didn't star in a movie until I was 46.
- I enjoy being part of the entertainment industry, although I'm the laziest person that I've met yet in this business.
- The secret to my success is that I bit off more than I could chew and chewed as fast as I could.
- Well, there's nothing strange about Americans as a whole. But, Angelinos are different!
- What career? A man's got a body of film of about four movies in about 10 years or something. I do it because I think I can do a good job of something and I'll enjoy it, do it, and sort of vanish. I don't want to be an actor for hire.
- You're here to sweat. This program is live. There's about one thousand million people watching you. So, you remember - one wrong word, one foolish gesture and your whole career could go down in flames. Hold that thought and have a nice night.
- Telecom companies are huge so no one vendor can supply them all. This is a fairly sizable opportunity.