Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Ramsey Clark.
- "A humane and generous concern for every individual, his health and his fulfillment, will do more to soothe the savage heart than the fear of state-inflicted death, which chiefly serves to remind us how close we remain to the jungle."
- "If Rosa Parks had not refused to move to the back of the bus, you and I might never have heard of Dr. Martin Luther King."
- "Who will protect the public when the police violate the law?"
- "The greatest crime since World War II has been U.S. foreign policy."
- "All government studies show cocaine to be harmless, non-addictive, and benign.", spoken at the University of New Mexico in 1968
- "There is no conflict between liberty and safety. We will have both or neither."
- "Turbulence is life force. It is opportunity. Let's love turbulence and use it for change."
- "We’ve had 50 years of assault on Palestinian rights. I think they are the most terrorized… at least with the Iraqi people…. They’re the most terrorized people on earth… and have been for so many years.
Practically every Palestinian lives in constant harassment, threat of violence, humiliation
It’s been that way for a long long time…."