removed references to other quote archive
Sites that are compendiums of quotes (much like Wikiquote) are not primary sources, and should not be used as references in Wikiquote (it would be rather circular to reference a quote on one quote compendium with a another compendium). This is discussed in Wikiquote:Sourcing if you'd like to read more about it.
- "You're only as good as the people you hire."
- "If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."
- "It's easy to have principles when you're rich. The important thing is to have principles when you're poor."
- “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it.”
- "We provide food that customers love, day after day after day. People just want more of it."
- "Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." 
- "None of us is as good as all of us"
- https://www.magazine-advertisements.com/mcdonalds-founder-ray-kroc-1969-ad.html (claims to come from a 1969 ad, copyright date is 1988?)
- "If you're not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business."
- "The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves."
- "Not all that are wandering are lost; just missing at the moment."
- "The first dollar is the most you will get if you don't love what you are doing."
- "Take calculated risks. Act boldly and thoughtfully. Be an agile company."
- "It takes a certain type of mind to see beauty in a hamburger"
- "Look after the customers and the business will take care of itself."
- "We're not in the food industry, we're in people industry. We just happen to sell hamburgers"