- When the music changes, then the rhythm of the dance must change also.
- To him who puts a cord around his neck, God will supply someone to pull it.
- It is better to see for oneself than to be informed by a third person.
- Men and women towards each other are for the eyes and the heart, and not only for the bed.
- Houses are the graves of the living.
- Better to walk without knowing where than to sit doing nothing.
- That which you do not need will kill you.
- The harm done by an elephant is like that done by a storm, or by the government.
- Where water flows freely, people live in affluence.
- Salt doesn't say it's salty.
- In other words, you don't have the right to talk about yourself.
- Luxury begins the day a man starts wearing shoes.
- In life, it is always possible to reach agreement in the end.
- What I wish best for myself, I wish it for my friends too.
- When the plough enters a house, so does the condition of the family become vile.
- The Tuareg work with camels but domestic or agricultural work is completely unacceptable.
- Better a broken leg than a sharp tongue.