Talk:Wilhelm II of Germany
The Growth of Nationalism (1992)
Is this a correct year 1992?.--22.214.171.124 07:23, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
- Germany's greatness makes it impossible for her to do without the ocean, but the ocean also proves that even in the distance, and on its farther side, without Germany and the German Emperor, no great decision dare henceforth be taken.
- Our German Fatherland to which I hope will be granted ... to become in the future as closely united, as powerful, and as authoritative as once the Roman world-empire was, and that, just as in the old times they said, "Civis romanus sum," hereafter, at some time in the future, they will say, "I am a German citizen."
- Give me a woman who truly loves beer, and I will conquer the world.
- He is even more possessed by the machine than I ever was.
- In reference to Hitler's successes
- I'm sinking, I'm sinking!