Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) (season 2)
The following is a list of quotes from the second season of the 2012 series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- 1 Episodes 27–52
- 1.1 The Mutation Situation
- 1.2 Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
- 1.3 Follow the Leader
- 1.4 Mutagen Man Unleashed
- 1.5 Mikey Gets Shellacne
- 1.6 Target: April O'Neil
- 1.7 Slash and Destroy
- 1.8 The Good, the Bad and Casey Jones
- 1.9 The Kraang Conspiracy
- 1.10 Fungus Humongous
- 1.11 Metalhead Rewired
- 1.12 Of Rats and Men
- 1.13 The Manhattan Project
- 1.14 Mazes & Mutants
- 1.15 The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
- 1.16 Newtralized!
- 1.17 Pizza Face
- 1.18 The Wrath of Tiger Claw
- 1.19 The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
- 1.20 Plan 10
- 1.21 Vengeance Is Mine!
- 1.22 A Chinatown Ghost Story
- 1.23 Into Dimension X!
- 1.24 The Invasion
- 2 Characters
The Mutation Situation
- Leonardo: It seems like you been avoiding us lately, April.
- April: It's not my fault. Dad's alien abduction nightmares are getting worse. He barely let's me out of the house.
- Kirby O'Neil: I'm sorry, April. It's just... What if the Kraang are still out there? I'll do anything to protect you.
- Leonardo: Guys, I think that mutant was Mr. O'Neil.
- Raphael: How do you know?
- Leonardo: You see many red-bearded, middle-aged bats running around Manhattan?
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
- Karai: You know, I bet I'd make a small fortune if I sold you to a science lab. Could you imagine the press? "Talking Ninja Turtle found in sewer."
- Leonardo: Great. Captured and now totally humiliated. Awesome day, Leo. Awesome day.
- Karai: You deserve everything you're getting, Leo! After you betrayed me last time! Foot bots, de-shell him!
- Leonardo: I'm sorry to bother you, Master Splinter. I need to ask you some questions- about Karai.
- Splinter: It is late, Leonardo. These questions will have to wait for another time.
- Leonardo: She said you took her mother away from her. I know it's not true, right?
- Splinter: No. It is not true. But the truth is just as difficult.
- Leonardo: Please, sensei, tell me. Trust me.
- Splinter: Karai...is my daughter.
Mutagen Man Unleashed
- Mikey: [after stealth attack from Leo] What was that?
- Leo: THAT, was a stealth attack. And that is what we're gonna be doing in today's training session.
- Mikey: No fair! I couldn't see you coming!
- Raph: That's why it's called 'stealth', genius.
- Donatello: Why would you eat a slice of pizza you found on the roof anyway?
- Mikey: Roof pizza is like one of my top ten favorite types of pizza.
- April: [faced with Mutagen Man] Donnie's monster?! Can't I go a WEEK without some mutant attacking me? : [Casey gets in front of her] What are you doing?
- Casey: Whatever that thing is, it's pure evil, and completely cool looking!! I'll handle this, sweetheart.
- April: "Sweetheart"?
Mikey Gets Shellacne
- Karai: Bradford, Xever. Enter.
- Dogpound: I wanted to test this clumsy body. What I wouldn't give to be human again!
- Karai: Seriously, I don't have all night.
- Fishface: Don't get too comfortable, Karai. Shredder is the only one worthy of that throne.
- [Dogpound put a mutation leash on Baxter Stockman]
- Baxter: Is this...mutagen!
- Dogpound: I call it insurance. Double-cross us, and boom, we see what you turn into! Maybe so sort of bug.
Target: April O'Neil
- [A hologram of Oroku Saki is seen]
- Shredder: So, Daughter. You not only disobey my orders in my absence, your petty scheme failed miserably.
- Karai: It was those stupid Footbots! They couldn't keep up with the Turtles! But here's the good news- the Kraang have been upgrading them.
- Shredder: Hear me, Karai. You will not have anymore dealings with the Kraang until I return. Do not defy me again! The consequences would be...unfortunate.
- Karai: Understood, Father.
- Splinter: It is good to see you again, April.
- April: Me too, Sensei. I hope we can pick up training again soon.
- Splinter: Of course.
- April: I wanted to apologize.
- Leonardo: You're sorry? But we were the ones that screwed up.
- April: It was an accident. And most importantly, you're my friends. I don't ever want to hold a grudge.
Slash and Destroy
- Raphael: Why!? Why are you doing this!!?
- Slash: The others hold you back. Limit your potential. You don't need 'em. Just like you said!!
- [Slash drags a badly hurt Mikey to the edge of a skyscraper]
- Raphael: You're wrong! I never wanted this!!
- [A dejected Raph looks at his photograph of Spike]
- Raphael: He's still out there somewhere.
- Splinter: Raphael, do you know what I do when I miss my loved ones from the past?
- Raphael: No.
- Splinter: I focus on the friends I have in the present.
The Good, the Bad and Casey Jones
- Raph: What are you doing Leo!? I was goin' for Mikey!
- Leo: What part of "last Turtle standing" don't you understand!?
- April: These are the other friends I told you about. Casey meet Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and the one and only Raphael.
- Casey: So the Turtles are all Italian?
- Splinter: No. I named them after my favorite painters and sculptors of the Italian Renaissance.
- Casey: He's a giant, t-talking rat? [faints from shock]
- April: Casey! Casey? This is Master Splinter, Casey. He's cool.
- Splinter: You do not have to fear me, my friend. Rest assured, I do not bite.
The Kraang Conspiracy
- April: Saved by Raph? I'm never gonna live this down.
- Raph: We've all been there, April.
- Donnie: This...doesn't seem possible.
- April: What is it? What’s wrong?
- Donnie: Based on all the evidence I’ve clued from the lab, your cellular makeup is actually a morph-genetic blend of human and Kraang DNA.
- April: Wait. Are you saying...?
- Donnie: You're not entirely human, April. That's why you have psychic powers. In fact, you are a half human, half alien-mutant.
- Leo, Raph and April: A mutant!?
- Mikey: Oh, yeah! Welcome to the family!
- April: You know, Casey, it's awesome there's someone else who knows about the Turtles. I have, like, no one talk to. Especially after Dad turned into a mutant-bat.
- Casey: I know. Four mutant-turtles living a sewer with a talking rat? I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up.
- Splinter: Leonardo?
- [Leo falls over in surprise]
- Leo: Sorry, Sensei. Can't seem to focus.
- Splinter: I noticed. What is it that troubles you, my son?
- Leo: I keep having the same nightmare, Sensei- every night! I let the team down. They're dragged off into darkness and I'm powerless to help.
- Splinter: This is not uncommon. All leaders must face the fear of losing their team. I face this every time you and your brothers' leave the lair.
- Leonardo: Donnie, you gotta turn off his A.I.
- Donatello: Turn off his A.I.? That's like turning off his brain!
- Leonardo: He's too dangerous.
- Donatello: He has to keep it open for us.
- Leonardo: But what about him?
- Donatello: We don’t have a choice.
Of Rats and Men
- Michelangelo: Can we keep her?
- Donatello: You know, Master Splinter is a rat.
- Casey: Yeah. What if that cat goes nuts and attacks him? She'll feed of his body for months.
- Donatello: You know, there is something seriously wrong with you.
- Splinter: You think you have the upper hand in a situation. You do not.
- Mikey: Burn!
- Raphael: How's that floor taste, Lame-nardo?
- Splinter: It is not hard to sense loudmouths.
The Manhattan Project
- Leonardo: Master Splinter, I tried to tell Karai that you're her father. I thought that if she knew, she would come over to our side.
- Splinter: There is a saying: He who runs his mouth gets a face full of nintako.
- Leonardo: They say that in Japan?
- Splinter: They would if you were there. Still, your heart is in the right place. Perhaps it is time she knew the truth.
- Leonardo: Maybe you should tell the other guys, sensei.
- Splinter: This is difficult, but it is time you all knew the truth. The child I thought I had lost in the fire, Miwa is Karai - my daughter. Fury became flame, and flame darkened the world with smoke. And in that darkness, Shredder stole Miwa away. I thought she had perished, but she raised by Shredder as his daughter and trained as a deadly Foot assassin.
- Donatello: Wait. This can't be.
- Raphael: Some kind of joke, right, sensei?
- Michelangelo: Karai's our sister!?
- Raphael: Sensei, she's still our enemy. She was raised by Shredder.
- Donatello: Yeah. How can ever trust her?
- Splinter: There is good in her. I know this. But truth must be told, and it too will be an earthquake.
- Fishface: Nice work, Tiger Claw. You finally captured the great Splinter.
- Razar: So is the poison going to finish him or not?
- Tiger Claw: Most men would have expired, but it's only weakened him. He may be small, but he's tough as iron.
- [Oroku Saki appears with Karai at his side]
- Shredder: Bradford, Xever, leave us. Hamato Yoshi, so you have come to this- a wretched rat man waiting to be put out of his misery.
- Splinter: At least I do not wear a mask, hiding what little humanity I have left.
- Shredder: It is because of you that I wear this mask!
- Splinter: All these years, you continue to deceive yourself and everyone around you.
- Shredder: You fool!! Now it ends!!
- 80s Leonardo: Hey, do you guys see that?
- 80s Michelangelo: Whoa, dudes. A giant freaky worm! Totally mondo-bizzaro!
- 80s Donatello: I bet that pesky Shredder and Krang are behind this.
- 80s Raphael: You know what that means. Right, Leonardo?
- 80s Leonardo: We take down the creepy crawler and then we order (more) pizza (later on).
- 80s Donatello: Yes! Turtle Power!
- 80s Michelangelo: COWABUNGA!!
Mazes & Mutants
- Splinter: A game? Don't you have mutagen to find?
- Donnie: Sensei, we've beaten the Kraang and Shredder's top henchman. We could use one day to relax.
- Leo: If we imagine our weapons are magical and all-powerful, we can defeat Leatherhead.
- Mikey: Yes! That's the answer!
- Raph: But that makes no sense!
- Leo: Trust me. Believe! Focus! Use your imagination.
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
- Donatello: Eureka! I did it! I really did it!
- April: You did it?
- Raphael: Did what?
- Michelangelo: Invent pizza that doesn't get soggy in milk?
- Donatello: I finally made it- retro-mutagen- you guys! The key to turning Mr. O'Neil human again. And you too, sensei.
- Splinter: Human once more? Save April's father first and then I will consider it.
- Donnie: I'm sorry, Master Splinter. I wanted to change you back. But I swear, if it's the last thing I do...
- Splinter: Do not fret, my son. I am content with what I have become. I have no place in the human world anymore. This is my home, and you four are my family.
- [Leo and Mikey glare]
- Raphael: What!? If he wants to act like a big baby, I don't want his help!
- Michelangelo: Not cool, Raph. People have feelings, dude. Real squishy feelings.
- Raphael: Well, I'm not people!
- Newtralizer: We can destroy this whole stinkin' city.
- Slash: And every innocent human with it. Are you crazy!? I'm here to take out Kraang! Not people!
- Neutralizer: I don't care! I'm not people.
- Michelangelo: Hmm. Sounds oddly familiar.
- Mikey: Something definitely is wrong! There isn't a single pizza place in this town that's pickin' up.
- Raph: Just wait for the pizza guy, Mikey! And don't eat it! I repeat: Do not eat it!!
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
- Karai: All my life I was raised to believe Shredder was my father, that Splinter was the enemy. So when Leo told me Splinter was my true father, I couldn't accept it. But then I began to have doubts about Shredder's honor.
- April: Doubts about the evil villain of the Foot clan?
- Karai: He's trying to use me to set a trap for the Turtles. But I can't. Even if it means betraying Shredder.
- Karai: I believe you, Leonardo. I believe that Splinter is my true father.
- April: I believe that she believes you.
- Donatello: I believe...April.
- Leonardo: This...this is great. I knew you'd come around. We'll take you to the lair to see Master Splinter.
- Donatello: (sighs) Raph's not gonna believe this.
- Raphael: I don't believe this! What have you guys done?
- April: Casey.
- Raphael: What world do you live in that it's okay to bring the Princess of the Foot Clan to our secret lair?
- Leonardo: What happened to Casey?
- Raphael: Tiger Claw threw him off a building, and you just brought his partner in crime home for dinner!
- Karai: Shredder lied to me. I didn't know.
- Raphael: Did you know that I'm about to stick this sai right up your...?
- Leonardo: Raph, no. She understands now.
- Donatello: She gets it. She knows the truth, Raph. Everything's gonna be fine.
- Splinter: I retained very little from my old life. But this I will never let go, my daughter.
- [Karai is shocked to see the full picture of her late mother's arm around Hamato Yoshi, and the black-and-white one of herself as an infant between him and Tang Shen]
- Karai: I can't believe it. You're telling the truth. All these years the Shredder has been lying to me.
- Leonardo: Wait. You don't believe it? I thought you did believe it. If you didn't believe it, why did you come down here?
- Karai: Father, what have I done?
- Karai: Tell me the truth!! Splinter is my father, isn't me!!?
- Shredder: Yes. Hamato Yoshi is your true father.
- Karai: What?!!
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
- Leonardo: How can you lie around like this when Karai needs our help?
- Raph: Not this again.
- Leo: We have to rescue her!
- Raph: Look, maybe she believes Splinter is her father. But she was still raised by Shredder. You think she's gonna turn on him just like that?
- Leo: Yeah, I do. Now am I the leader of this team or not?
- Raph: More or less.
- Leon: More or less? So I'm only the leader until I tell to do something you don't want to? thanks, guys.
- Shredder: Why does the fly walk into the spider's web?
- Leo: Because all the spider's henchmen are out.
- Shredder: Ah. You wish to make a trade?
- Leo: The helmet for Karai!
- Shredder: Very well. She'll have to be brought up from the dungeon.
- Leo: You raised her from infancy and now you lock her in a cell? How can you do that!?
- Shredder: In any conflict, the winner is prepared to do what the loser is not.
- Mikey: Wait a minute. How do we know it's the real Raph? What's the secret password?
- Raph: I will pound you, Mikey!
Vengeance Is Mine!
- Shredder: Karai, I wish you could understand. Everything I have done is for our clan's honor. Why do you insist on hurting me? Have you nothing to say to me, Daughter?
- Karai (furious): I am not...your DAUGHTER!!
- Splinter: Not what you expected?
- Karai: I admit it's a little weird being with...people I was told were my enemies. What really happened between you and Shredder and my mother?
- Splinter: I'm afraid it goes much deeper than our rivalry over your mother. The bitter feud between the Hamato and Foot clans lasted centuries. Oroku Saki was the son of the enemy. But he was just a child, so my father gave him shelter. We were raised as brothers, and rivals in all things as brothers are. But that rivalry soon turned bitter when we met Tang Shen- your mother. Jealousy became hatred when Saki learned of his true heritage. He swore vengeance and rebuilt the Foot clan. One night, Oroku Saki struck. The blow that was meant for me struck your mother instead. Shredder blamed me and in his rage, he burned our home to the ground, leaving me to my fate. He took you away from me.
- Karai (silently seething): After all this time haven't you wanted revenge?
- Splinter: After all this time, I have learned that revenge only leads to more pain.
- Karai: But I seen you fight, Father. You could take him out.
- Splinter: We are safe here. And we are finally together again, my daughter. That is all that matters now. Not revenge.
- Leo: Going after Shredder alone is a bad idea.
- Karai: Don't try to stop me, Leo.
- Leo: I want to go with you.
- Karai: What?
- Leo: You're right. Shredder will never stop hunting us. The only way for us to be safe is to take him down.
- Karai: So much of my life has been about revenge. I can't ask you to risk your life, too.
- Leo: Let me help.
- (Karai leans closer as if she's going to kiss him. He looks a little shocked and nervously looks around)
- Karai: Sorry, Leo.
- (she punches him, then knocks him out with some blinding powder. Leo coughs as his eyes remain open as he falls. Karai quickly heads to the surface)
- Karai: This ends tonight!!
- Leo:Hang on, Karai!
- Karai: Thanks.
- (Karai, or rather Miwa, falls right into the vat of mutagen containing snake DNA)
- Karai: AHHH!!!
- Splinter: MIWA!!
- Shredder: KARAI!! NO!! Karai.
- Splinter: Miwa. My child.
- Splinter: Karai, you must listen to me! We must go! Daughter...please.
- Snake Karai: Father?
A Chinatown Ghost Story
- Ho Chan (to April): You have great power in you, power you have barely tapped. It will belong to Ho Chan.
- (Turns to Irma) And you. You have power, too. Power I do not understand...yet. You will explain this power or suffer my-What!?
- (April uses her Tessen fan)
- April: Come on, Irma!
- Ho Chan: It is said that the Great Turtle helped the god create the world. Fitting that these turtles should help Ho Chan rule it.
Into Dimension X!
- Leatherhead: Turtles, the Kraang have perfected the mutagen.
- Shredder: Kraang Prime.
- Kraang Prime: One called Shredder. Kraang must have your decision.
- Shredder: If I help you will you uphold your end of the bargain?
- Kraang Prime: Kraang will deliver the ones known as Splinter and the Turtles.
- Shredder: And once I find Karai, you will mutate her back to normal?
- Kraang Prime: Kraang agrees to this. But in return, Shredder must help Kraang conquer the city known as New York City and then the world!
- April: I'm gonna fix this! I'm gonna find your brothers and Casey.
- Kirby O'Neil: You can't go out there, April! You have to stay with me. I'm scared.
- Raph: We gotta move. Kraang Prime is stomping this way.
- Mikey: Raph!
- Raph: Awe. I missed you, too, little brother.
- April: Casey! I was scared I'd lost you forever.
- Casey: No worries, Red. Your man is here.
- Donnie: Not to break this up, but Leo is still out there.
- Raph: What!?
- Mikey: Long story, Bro. Basically-
- (A gravely wounded Leo falls in through the living room window)
- Raph: Leo!!
- April: Oh, Leo.
- Raph: He's still breathing.
- Mikey: Dude, his shell is cracked.
- Donnie: I'm sorry, Leo. You were right. If we just left the city when you said, the Kraang would never have found the lair and started the invasion. None of this would've happened.
- April: I have a place we can go upstate- My old family home. We can stay as long as we want. No one's around for miles.
- Casey: Upstate, huh? Sounds good to Casey Jones.
- April: Did you find your dad and little sister?
- Casey: No sigh of 'em. They probably got Kraang-atized.
- Mikey: What's gonna happen now, Raph?
- Raph: For the first time in my life, I have no idea, little brother.
- Mikey: I miss Master Splinter.
- Leonardo / Leo
- Raphael / Raph
- Donatello / Donnie
- Michelangelo / Mikey
- Hamato Yoshi/Splinter
- April O'Neil
- Casey Jones (debut)
- Oroku Saki/Shredder
- Hamato Miwa/Karai (11 Episodes)
- Baxter Stockman/Stockman Fly
- Tiger Claw (debut; 7 Episodes)
- Slash (debut; 2 Episodes)
- Tang Shen (photographs/flashbacks; 8 Episodes)
- Dr. Kirby O'Neil (7 Episodes)
- Mrs. O'Neil (photograph; "The Kraang Conspiracy")
- Timothy/the Pulverizer ("Mutagen Man Unleashed")
- Dr. Falco/the Rat King ("Of Rats and Men")
- Ivan Steranko
- Anton Zeck