Bride of Chucky
(Redirected from The Bride of Chucky)
Bride of Chucky (or BOC) is a 1998 American-Canadian horror film.
- It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
- (Menacingly to Tiffany) You... are so dead!
- Life sure is full of surprises.
- A true classic, never goes out of style.
- I love you!
- Hi, I'm Chucky, and I wouldn't talk if I were you.
- Hey, beautiful.
- Jesus, the music scene's going to Hell since I've been dead.
- You guys are definitely in the right place at the wrong time!
- You really didn't need to see that.
- Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! (sigh) But dying is such a bitch!
- Well, hello dolly.
- Barbie, eat your heart out.
- Goodbye, darling. I'll see you in hell.
- If you can't play nice, I may just have to take your toys away.
- I always dreamed of having a big church wedding with bridesmaids and a cake, and my picture in the paper. Not just the usual mug shot, but something really flattering.
- Take it from me, honey. Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!
- These bodies are ok, but they're like apartments that we're just renting.
- Chucky: Now the first thing we got to do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kind of cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: (Laughing) Stop! Stop! Stop!
- [After Tiffany has been being turned into a doll.]
- Tiffany: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? (she hits chucky.)
- Chucky: You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany: I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.
- [After Chucky tells Tiffany about retrieving an amulet in his grave in Hackensack so they can transfer their souls into human bodies.]
- Tiffany: Alright, let's go.
- Chucky: (Sarcastically) Oh, sure! I'll steer and you can work the pedals. WE'RE DOLLS, YA DOPE!
- [Warren is approaching Jesse's van. Chucky pulls out a knife.]
- Chucky: Ah what the hell, I need the exercise.
- Tiffany: Were you born with that knife super glued onto your hand or what?
- Chucky: What are you talking about?
- Tiffany: For God's sake, Chucky, drag yourself into the nineties. Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer, you look like Martha Stewart with that thing.
- Chucky: Who the fuck is Martha Stewart?!
- Radio DJ: The Jessie and Jade case keeps getting weirder and weirder. Finger prints discovered at two separate crime scenes have been identified as belonging to, Charles Lee Ray, the notorious serial killer gunned down in 1988. Now, police confirm that Rays corpse will exhumed from a Hackensack, New Jersey cemetery some time today.
- Chucky: I should've asked you this a long time ago. Tiffany... will you be my bride?
- Tiffany: Oh, Chucky. Yes, yes.
- [While Tiffany and Chucky are having sexual intercourse.]
- Tiffany: Oh, wait. Wait.
- Chucky: What? What?
- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- chucky: Have I got a rubber?!
- Tiffany: Yeah.
- Chucky: Tiff! Look at me! I'm all rubber!
Encyclopedic article on Bride of Chucky at Wikipedia