The Haunting Hour: The Series
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Haunting Hour: The Series (2010–2014) is a Canadian-American original anthology horror-fantasy television series.
- Brandon Cauldwell: Maybe somebody's operating it by remote control.
- Josh: The Chinese government!
A Creature Was Stirring
The Dead Body
The Red Dress
- Abigail: If you want something, you must pay for it.
- Jeffrey: I mean what do I get?
- Sean: Don't you like livin' in a big house, having a nice car?
- Jeffrey: That stuff's for you guys! I mean what do I get? I wonder how many people would be interested in hearing about the thing that lives in our walls?
Fear Never Knocks
- Fear: Tell me exactly what you are afraid of my dear.
- Jenny: I’m afraid of fear, of fear itself. I’m afraid of you!
Best Friend Forever
Afraid of Clowns
My Sister the Witch
- Stephani Howard: Everyone wants to matter in high school, but the truth? No one really does. And I know what you're thinking okay? "Don't be so melodramatic". But you wanna know what I'm thinking? Shove it! I'm Stephani Howard, the hot girl on the left, and I actually do matter. The slightly-less hot girl on the left s my BFF, Taylor Turner. She's such a follower! Watch this... In movies, the plain girl always gets the voiceover, which is SO anti-fair. You'd rather hear pretty girl thoughts. But, honestly? Hot girls like me don't waste our time thinking! We're much too busy...
- Jimmy Jeffries: The Truck is yours until someone else catches you, until then it's all you can eat.
The Perfect Brother
- John Fade to black.
- Mr. Dunwood: The bugs outnumber us by a factor of trillions, there's no way to stop them, if it ever comes down to us or them, we surely don't stand a chance.
- Josh: See you later.
- Reaper: Without a doubt.
- Dave: But it'll still be light out! It's not trick-or-treating if it's not dark!
- Scott: So? You're trick-or-treating in the school cafeteria. Whooo, scary MEATLOAF!
Brush with Madness
Bad Feng Shui
- Jessica Chen: Do you think I stirred up a bunch bad chi?
- Mr. Ming: When you invite guests to your house, expect him to eat what you serve.
- Bobby: Where do you come from?
- Stranger: Do you know what that poem's about? The end of the world. I wonder why a lot of folks get so... edgy... about that. The end of the world, I mean... it'd be quiet. Nice and quiet.
- Meg: No, no, no, I'm awake, I'm Awake!
- Dream Catcher: If you were awake, I wouldn't be here!
The Most Evil Sorcerer
Night of the Mummy
The Return of Lilly D.
- Shirley: Tell me, what year where you born?
- Cristen: Please, just let me go. Please.
- Shirley: Just answer the question.
- Cristen: 1995.
- Shirley: What a lovely year! Trust me folks, I had a small taste before we tied her up. It's a hearty red blood with a hint of licorice and a wonderful velvet finish. Let the games begin!
The Weeping Woman
My Imaginary Friend
Poof De Fromage
The Girl in the Painting
- Brendan Fletcher: You had me shot up with a love potion by an ancient god?
- Maggie: Yes and I am so sorry.
- Janitor: Look kid, some people never get out of this place, even after they leave, but I think you might make it.
Coat Rack Cowboy
Long Live Rock and Roll
- Jared: What do you want from me?
- Loomis: The same thing Uncle Howee wants from all his little buddies! He want’s to be your friend!
- Uncle Howee: That’s right Jared, just like the song says! Do you want to be my friend?
- Loomis: I’d say yes if I were you!
- Uncle Howee: Do you Jared, do you want to be my friend?
- Jared: I guess.
- Loomis: A guess is not a yes!
I'm Not Martin
- Sean Daly: Her cell phone number is...
- Operator's voice: I'm sorry, sir, I don't know what a cell phone number is.
- Sean Daly: But she only *has* a cell phone number. We got rid of the regular line when we go cable TV.
- Operator's voice: What's cable TV?