The Hunchback of Notre Dame II
(Redirected from The Hunchback of Notre Dame II (2002))
- Find some! Then I will.
- I know you can.
- Yeah. Yuck.
- Now you can always see yourself through my eyes.
- I love Madellaine!
- He is not a monster and I am not your trinket.
- (to Quasimodo) You have a way with kids.
- Which one is La Fidele?
- I h-h-have to go. I'm sorry.
- A hush comes over the crowd as Madellaine begins her graceful trek.
- Quasimodo, there's more to me.
- And I love Quasimodo!
- Thank you.
- He's taken the bell underground.
- They stole it! Dad was right. Come on! We got to find out where they're taking the bell.
- You were making goo-goo eyes at your girlfriend.
- (to Phoebus) The Catacombs. He could be using the Catacombs.
- Someday you'll be ready. And when you are, you'll find her.
- Hurry, Dajli, take us to him!
- I love Esmeralda!
- Zephyr, stay close. I don't want to lose you.
- Wait a minute. A string of robberies begins the moment the circus comes to town? Coincidence? I don't think so.
- I'll let you get back to yourself.
- Oh, lovely.
- I could kiss me but I'd fall in love.
- What are you doing here?
- Oh, it's true, Captain. And it's my fault!
- You're a genius.
- Well, what if he were to have an unfortunate accident?
- All you need to do is to look pretty for him and he'll tell you what I need to know.
- We didn't have anything go missing. Except some of my hair.
- Are you there yet, the use the time, the land of belle ringer!
- Uh Oh
- [to Quasimdo and Phoebus] are right don't move, just another time for this.
- Sarousch: What are you doing now, my little cabbage?
- Madellaine: Practicing.
- Sarousch: Why strain yourself? Oh, did you find out where the monster keeps his bell, trinket?
- Madellaine: He is not a monster, and I am not your trinket.
- Sarousch: I mean to have that bell.
- Madellaine: I want nothing more to do with your thefts.
- Sarousch: Oh, really? And how will you survive out there, hmm? On your looks?
- Madellaine: Quasimodo sees something you don't.
- Sarousch: Oh, does he? Well, what if he were to have an unfortunate accident? [she falls off the rope into the ground, then Sarousch's gang grab her] I have to go up there with my man and do the hard way, the hunchback may get hurt.
- Madellaine: No! You can't! You-- You wouldn't.
- Sarousch: If you want him alive, then lure the bell-ringer away while I steal La Fidele. Lead him out of harm's way.
- Madellaine: [sighs] You must think I'm stupid.
- Quasimodo: Not at all. That just means you have an imagination.
- Madellaine: Do you really think so?
- Quasimodo: I do.
- Madellaine: What's your name?
- Quasimodo: Quasimodo.
- Madellaine: Well, Quasimodo, wouldn't you like to come where I can see you?
- Quasimodo: [after he and Madellaine find out that La fidele has been stolen] Did you know about this?
- Madellaine: I-I wanted to tell you, I tried.
- Quasimodo: You used me!
- Madellaine: No! Please!
- Quasimodo: [mocking Madellaine] "Which one is La Fidele?" "Let-Let's go for a walk." You never cared about me!
- Madellaine: [protesting] No, that is not true!
- Quasimodo: [storming away] You were right.
- Phoebus: Quasi, I'm sorry. [to his guards] Take her away!
- Madellaine: [chasing Quasimodo, who is still storming away back to Notre Dame] No! No, Quasi, please, just-just let me explain! [the guards capture her]
- Madellaine: Look at me! Quasimodo, just look at me! [without another word, Quasimodo slams the door]
- Djali: Hey looks at me, I didn't find them but no more ringer! [the archdeacon]
- Djali: But mmmm, I don't have any Ringers! [laughs]
- The Archdeacon: My plans are you have to trust me! [to Djali]
- Djali: You and me I something there move let's go. [without another word, The Archdeacon went down stairs]
- Madellaine: Hmm, you mean hocus their pocus? Delusion their illusion? [giggles]
- Quasimodo: Abra their cadabra?
- Djali: Hey go get madelliane, Why what did you had all alone!
- Madellaine: [to Quasimodo] Quasimodo, he means it. He'll hurt Zephyr, but I know how we can save him. Please untie me.
- Quasimodo: Why, so you can escape with Sarousch?
- Miracles Do Happen And True Love Can Come True
- Tom Hulce — Quasimodo
- Jennifer Love Hewitt — Madellaine
- Haley Joel Osment — Zephyr
- Demi Moore — Esmeralda
- Kevin Kline — Phoebus
- Michael McKean — Sarousch
- Eddie Murphy — Djali
- Jeff Bennett – The Archdeacon