The Intern (2015 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I just know there's a hole in my life and I need to fill it… soon.
- I still have music in me, absolutely positive about that!
- Back in action. Thank god!
- The truth is… something about you makes me feel calm, or more centered, or something. And I could use that. Obviously.
- Jules: [alluding to age difference] I'm glad you also see the humor in this.
- Ben: [smiles wryly] It would be hard not to.
- Jules: [waves to daughter's friend who hides behind her mom's legs] Hi, Maddie.
- Paige: [in a stage whisper] Bipolar!
- Ben: "You're never wrong to do the right thing."
- Jules: Who said that, you?
- Ben: Yeah. But I'm pretty sure Mark Twain said it first.
- Fiona: I'm Fiona, the house masseuse. Love that there's another oldie but goodie here… How's that, Ben?
- Ben: Oh, hmm, oh boy.
- Davis: Here you go… You not as old as I thought you were.
- Lewis: Okay guys, I'm possible heading to Jay-Z and/or Beyoncé's house and I'm in a blouse!
- Ben: Wear it, dude. It's an improvement.
- Lewis: Not true.
- Jason: Big one.
- [Group are on way to Jules' mother house to delete an email]
- Lewis: This is just like an "Ocean's" Movie! Ben's like the old guy with the big glasses.
- Jason: His name is Elliott Gould.
- Lewis: You're like George Clooney.
- Jason: Thank You.
- Lewis: I'm like Matt Damon, since I'm a bit of an outsider.
- Davis: [excitedly] Who am I?
- Lewis: You are Ben Affleck's brother!
- Davis: [dejected] Why aren't I Brad Pitt?
- Lewis: I think that's pretty self-explanatory.
- [Jason is listening to loud rap music on the stereo. Davis climbs on the windshield to get his attention]
- Davis: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!
- Jason: [looks up in surprise] Gaaah! Whoa, okay!!
- Jules: Nobody calls men "men" anymore. Have you noticed? Women went from "girls" to "women". Men went from "men" to "boys"? This is a problem in the big picture. Do you know what I mean?
- Jules: It's 2015, are we really still critical of working moms?
- Robert De Niro as Ben Whittaker
- Anne Hathaway as Jules Ostin
- Rene Russo as Fiona
- Anders Holm as Matt
- Andrew Rannells as Cameron
- Adam DeVine as Jason
- Zack Pearlman as Davis
- Jason Orley as Lewis
- JoJo Kushner as Paige
- Christina Scherer as Becky
- Nat Wolff as Justin
- Linda Lavin as Patty
- Celia Weston as Doris
- Steve Vinovich as Miles
- C.J. Wilson as Mike