The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Zelda: Midna?!
- Midna: Eee hee! You remember my name? What an honor for me...
- Zelda: So, this is the one for whom you were searching.
- Midna: He's not exactly what I had in mind, but...I guess he'll do.
- Zelda: Midna, I believe I understand now just who and what you are... Despite your mortal injuries, you act in our stead... These dark times are the result of our deeds, yet it is you who have reaped the penalty. Accept this now, Midna. I pass it to you...
- Midna: No! Link! STOP HER! (Zelda sacrifices herself to save Midna) (after a long pause) We go back, Link! Back to the Faron Woods! Zelda...I’ve taken all that you had to give...though I did not want it.
- Zant: Y-You...TRAITORS!!
- Midna: Traitors? Hah! Do you want to know why none would call you king? It was in your eyes, Zant.
- Midna: Well…I guess this is farewell, huh? Light and shadow can't mix, as we all know. But… Never forget that there's another world bound to this one.
- Zelda: Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other. I know the reason the goddesses left the Mirror of Twilight in this world. They left it because it was their design that we should meet. Yes... that is what I believe.
- Midna: Zelda, your words are kind and your heart is true. If all in Hyrule are like you, then maybe you'll do all right. [walks away to the Mirror of Twilight, and looks to Link] Thank you. Well, the princess spoke truly; as long as that mirror's around, we could meet again. [tearfully] Link... I... see you later. [she pushes one of her tears to the Mirror of Twilight, and it starts to shatter; Link rushes to her, but she departs back to the Twilight Realm]