The Loud House/Season 4
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (Main) | Movies: The Loud House Movie / A Loud House Christmas | Casagrandes (Seasons 1 2 3)
The Loud House (2016–present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon. The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of young Lincoln Loud, who survives as the middle child and only son in a large family of 11 children.
Casagrande Story Arc (Episodes 1–5… with the Casagrandes)
Friended! (Episode 1)
- Ronnie Anne: Morning, Bruno, I'll have the Great Lakes City special, one dog dragged through the garden.
- Bruno: You want a hot dog with the works, at 9 AM?
- Ronnie Anne: Yup!
- Bruno: [sighs] You sure I can't interest you in a danish or somethin'?
- [Ronnie Anne is making a displeased expression while the screen pans back to the girl behind her]
- Sid: Excuse me, can I get one Great Lakes City Special?
- Ronnie Anne: [she gestures towards her] See? This girl gets it. [She gives her a thumbs up as well. She takes the hot dog from Bruno and rides away.] Later, dude!
- Sid: [excited] I can't believe this is gonna be my hallway! And my door!!! And this is gonna be my living room!!! And this is gonna be MY bedroom!!!
- Ronnie Anne: Wait! You're right above my bedroom. We'll be able to talk anytime we want!
- Sid: Oh cool! And there's your dog! HEY BUD!
Power Play (2.1)
Room for Improvement (2.2)
Roll Model (3.1)
- Carl: That was the greatest rescue I have ever seen.
- Ronnie Anne: Pfft. It was no big deal.
- Mr. Nakamura: [grunting] You saved my baby. Thank you so much, Ronnie Anne.
- Ronnie Anne: No problemo.
- Carl: [gasps] That's exactly what El Falcón said.
No Show (3.2)
- Frida: Hurry, hurry! "Adiós, Ana, Adiós" is on!
- Carl: Whoo! Yes! Telenovela time!
- Sergio: [squawks] Mystery! Drama! Romance!
- Carlota: Don't forget style. Obsessed with Ana's outfits.
- Bobby: I'm gonna have to watch it in the mercado. My shift's about to start.
- Maria: It's okay, mi'jito. We'll shout out the window about the juicy parts.
- Bobby: Yes!
- Hector: [rushes in] Did I miss it? Whoa! [Slips on Lalo's drool and makes Ronnie Anne fall to the floor] Ooh, sorry, mija.
- Rosa: I'm glad you could tear yourself away from your gossip long enough to be here, viejito.
- Hector: Who was gossiping? I was dealing with Maybelle. And you know what a difficult customer she is.
- [Ronnie Anne is almost coming out of the living room, but Frida calls her]
- Frida: Are you sure you don't want to join us, mija? The novela is getting really good!
- Ronnie Anne: (shakes her head) Mm.
- Carlos: Come on. Just give it a chance. It's a family tradition.
- CJ: You can sit by me.
- Ronnie Anne: Guys, I told you already. I'm not into telenovelas. Call me when the soccer match is on.
- Rosa: Shh! How can you say no to this? [TV shows Ana sitting on a stool sewing a hat with her grandparents] That's our hero, Ana Ronalda. She's an orphan raised by her grandparents.
- Hector: The bad guys want money, but the family doesn't have any, so they're taking Ana Ronalda.
- Frida: [hugs her kids together, crying] This is why I make you kids carry a whistle!
- Ronnie Anne: You guys, this show is so cheesy. Sorry, but you wouldn’t catch me watching it in a billion years.
- Ronnie Anne: [schocked] That's it?! I need to know what happens next!
- Sergio: [squaking] Somebody's hooked.
Face the Music (4.1)
- Sergio: Stop! Stop! You're flat!
- Bobby: No, I'm not! You're sharp!
- Sergio: [squawks] I'll show you sharp!
Pranks for the Memories (4.2)
Store Wars (5.1)
Lucha Fever (5.2)
Washed Up (6.1)
- Lynn: Whoo! Louds never quit!
- Lola: Ahem, can you keep it down? We're watching TV.
- Lincoln: No, Lily, home is this way.
Recipe for Disaster (6.2)
Present Tense (7.1)
- Leni: OMgosh! It's perfect!!! What is it?
Any Given Sundae (7.2)
Can't Hardly Wait (8.1)
A Mutt Above (8.2)
Love Birds (9.1)
- Mr. Grouse: Stop flurting with my lawn ornament, Loud!
- [Walt looks down at the ornament and a fragment piece of the head cracks and breaks off; after realizing he fell in love with a plastic lawn ornament, he gasps as his whole body turns fully red of humiliation and embarrasment and flees to his bird house and closes the curtains]
- Lincoln: Hey, where's Walt? The Dream Boat is on and he never misses an episode.
- Leni: He's such a hopeless romantic.
- Lana: [enters the living room; sighs disappointingly] I guess Walt's not coming today. I went out to get him, but he put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on his birdhouse.
- Lincoln: Wait, are you saying Walt knows how to write?
- Lana: Of course not, ding-dong. I know how to read canary.
- Lucy: Thank you for your song, mourning dove. You’re really attuned to deep emotions.
- [Charles, Cliff, and Geo vision the relationship of Walt and the mourning dove would be; Walt asks out the dove and she starts singing an emotional coo, causing Walt to tear up and cry emotionally]
- [Lisa and an owl play a game of chess up in a tree, the owl hoots as she moves a piece and declares...]
- Lisa: Checkmate? How did I not see this? [amazingly impressed] Well played, madame.
- [Charles, Cliff, and Geo vision what Walt's relationship with the owl will be; Walt chirps to the owl and she rotates her head 360 degrees and hoots, causing Walt to be grossed out and barfs off-screen; As the fantasy ends, Charles and Cliff are grossed out and are about to barf and shake their heads in disagreement, but Geo is so grossed out, he barfs inside his hamster ball and cleans it off with a squeegee]
- Lincoln: Three of my orange polo shirts are missing.
- Lana: I borrowed one to clean Vanzilla's oil, but I don't know what happened to the other two.
- Lisa: I seem to be missing the space heater needed to warm my crocodile eggs.
- Lynn Sr.: [calling] Your what now?!
- Lisa: [quickly covers the crocodile eggs with a tarp] Never mind!
- Leni: Has anyone seen the beach umbrella?
- Lincoln: Leni, it's fall.
- Leni: It is? Oh, then never mind.
Rocket Men (9.2)
A Grave Mistake (10.1)
- Lucy: It's not right that Bertrand picked Haiku to be president over me, she just turned goth last year.
- Lincoln: Yeah, and you've been planning funerals since you were 2, it is unfair.
- Lucy: Exactly, thank you.
- Lincoln: I think you should stick up for yourself, tomorrow morning tell Bertrand that you're interested in the job too, he might listen.
- Lucy: Lincoln? What in Hades' handbag are you doing here?
- Lincoln: Oh well, I was hoping to join you guys. I've really taken an interest in death lately. [notices a dead snake laying next to him; screams] Ah, a dead snake!
Leader of the Rack (10.2)
- [Leni, Fiona, and Miguel all get a text from Ms. Carmichael on their phones]
- Fiona: [groans in annoyance] It's her. "Staff meeting as soon as you clock in from lunch."
- Miguel: If that woman mentions boxes again, I'll scream!
- Leni: [reads another text] "And if you see any empty boxes on your way back from the food--"
- [Having to have heard that, Miguel furiously crushes his drink and screams in annoyed rage]
Tails of Woe (11.1)
Last Loud on Earth (11.2)
- Lynn Sr.: We've been chasing you, boys, all over town, yelling our voices out.
- Clyde: So all the zombies we thought we attacked were really… [gulps] you guys? [The dads show their injuries in agreement to prove it; he and Lincoln both look at each other, ashamed with guilt] Wow, we're really sorry.
- Rita: So, where were you during the storm?
- Lincoln: Uh, [chuckles nervously] watching the "Swarm of the Zombies" marathon in Lisa's bunker.
- Lisa: What?! Impossible! How did you crack my passcode?
- Everyone: It's your birthday.
- Lisa: Dang it.
- Rita: Normally, we would punish you for sneaking out of the house like that, but I think you've been through enough today.
- Lynn Sr.: [very aghast] They've been through enough?! I've got melted cheese everywhere!
- Lincoln: We're really sorry about that, Dad.
- Clyde: And the ice at the grocery store.
- Lincoln: And the branches at the park.
- Clyde: And the garbage can at the Burpin' Burger.
- Howard: [confused] I didn't go to the Burpin' Burger.
- Lynn Sr.: Neither did I.
- Harold: Neither did I.
Stall Monitor (12.1)
- Mrs. Johnson: And don't forget class, Parent-teacher conferences are tonight from 6-8. [to Lincoln] Oh, Lincoln, I'm looking forward to seeing your parents. It's very important that I speak with them.
- Lincoln: Uh, but…
- Mrs. Johnson: Gotta run! I'm meeting my mother for vinyãsa yoga. [groans] She's going to know I haven't been practicing. Woman can bend like a pretzel.
- Lincoln: Clyde, what could that mean?
- Clyde: I think vinyãsa's the kind of yoga that focuses on flow.
- Lincoln: No, what awful thing is Mrs. J gonna tell my parents? [gasps] It's probably about the time I called her Mom instead of Mrs. J! [gasps] Or the time I fell asleep during the video about strings! [gasps] Or, maybe it's something so bad, I blocked it from my memory!
- Lincoln: Sometime between 6 and 8 tonight, my life will be over!
- Cheryl: [walking by with a sign up sheet] Hi ya'll! Now, here's the sign-up sheet for tonight's conferences. [puts it up on Mrs. Johnson's classroom door] Tell your parents to get here early 'cause it's first come first served.
- Cheryl: Welcome, ya'll! Now, parents, you stay here and mingle while you wait to meet with Mrs. Johnson, and kids… [blows her train whistle] Follow this party train to the cafeteria!
- Lynn Sr.: Thanks for the assist, Mrs. Johnson. You are quite the yogie.
- Rita: And you should come to my book club. We could use a fresh perspective.
- Rusty: Oh, well, I… [sees the real Mrs. Johnson climbing in through the window; startled] Mrs. J! [tries to make a run for it but trips on the yoga mat]
- Rita & Lynn Sr.: Rusty?
- Mrs. Johnson: [walks angrily towards Rusty] What is going on, Mr. Spokes?!
- Lincoln: Wait! [hits his head under the desk] Ow! This isn't his fault, it's mine.
- Rita & Lynn Sr.: Lincoln?
- Lincoln: [walks up, guilty] I've been stalling the conferences all night because I was afraid of what Mrs. Johnson was going to tell you about me. I'm so sorry, Mrs. J. And I'll accept whatever punishment you think I deserve.
- Mrs. Johnson: I think a week's detention should do the trick.
- Rita: Followed by a week of being grounded at home.
- [Lincoln sighs sadly in receiving his punishment]
- Lynn Sr.: So, Mrs. Johnson, what were you gonna tell us about Lincoln?
- Mrs. Johnson: Oh! Only that he's a very resourceful and creative student. [thinks for a second] And tonight, in a weird way, proves that.
- [Lynn Sr. and Rita smile to each other]
- Lincoln: [smiles with satisfaction] I'll take it.
- Rusty: Well, you all have a good evening.
- Mrs. Johnson: Ah, ah, hold on, Mr. Spokes. I'm afraid you've earned a little punishment yourself.
- [At a yoga studio…]
- Mrs. Johnson's Mom: Wow, Agnes, [shown doing a lizard pose] you really have been practicing, and I love that new lip color.
- Rusty: [still in his Mrs. Johnson costume, doing the same pose] Well, thank you, mother.
A Pimple Plan (12.2)
Kings of the Con (Episode 13)
Good Sports (14.1)
Exchange of Heart (15.1)
Community Disservice (15.2)
- Meli: Do you think you can help me um... figure out how to fit in too?
- Lola: Aww... Of course! I know all the secrets to social success. Everyone is going to love you!!! (Meli giggles)
- Lola: Oh no no no. Why blend in when you can make an entrance?!
Deep Cuts (16.1)
- Lincoln: [entering Lori and Leni's room] Hey guys, dinner time. Tonight, Chef Lynn has prepared his spicy signature tuna cassero… [Lori, Luna, and Luan stare angrily at him] Oh-kay. I'm just gonna go.
Game Off (16.2)
Write and Wrong (17.1)
- Rita: [comes out of her and her husband's bedroom as the kids leave, sees the pets looking at her] What? I can't risk being seen with them right now. [the pets roll their eyes as she walks off] I saw that eye roll!
- Rita: Hi, Jesse.
- Jesse: What's going on, Rita? Have your children been bitten by rabid raccoons or something?
- Lana: Oh, if only.
- Rita: No. This is how we really are. What you saw at my house was an act.
- Jesse: [upset] But, the muffins, the song, the matching outfits?
- Rita: [shakes her head] All fake. I knew you wanted a perfect parent, and I wanted the job so… [exhales sadly] I'm not a perfect parent. I tried to do my best, and some days are great, but some days are more than I can handle. Parenting is my favorite job, but it's also the hardest. I'm sorry I misled you.
- Jesse: [not happy of being lied to] I'm sorry too. Clearly, you are not right for the column. This just in; you're fired.
- Male Member: Now, hold on, Jesse. I love what she just said.
- Female Member: Yeah, parenting is hard! I wish that was in the column.
- Jesse: Really? You relate to this?
- Male Member: Yeah, the other day it took 40 minutes to get my kids in the car.
- Jesse: Hmm, well, I guess you'd know better than me, I don’t even have kids. [laughs]
- Lori: Does that mean our mom isn't fired?
- Jesse: [to the Loud kids] This just in; your mom can keep her job!
Purrfect Gig (17.2)
- Luna: [chuckles] I guess dinner’s on me.
Singled Out (18.1)
Brave the Last Dance (18.2)
Sister Act (19.1)
- Lola: Don't call anyone.
- Lana: This isn't their fault, this is on- Ow! us.
- Lynn Sr.: What do you mean?
- Lana: I didn't wanna go to the dentist.
- Lola: And I didn't wanna go to the doctor, so we…
- Twins: Kind of switched places.
- Rita: "Kind of"?
- Lola: Kind of… totally? Actually, we've been doing it for a couple of days now to get out of all sorts of stuff.
- Lynn Sr.: [unhappy] Your mother and I are not happy that you two have been lying.
- Rita: No, we're not. You're not babies anymore, and sometimes, you have to do things you don't necessarily like or want to.
- Lynn Sr.: Like plucking nose hairs, or visiting Aunt Ruth. [Rita stares annoyingly at him] Ah. But (aside from that,) part of growing up is being responsible and doing those things.
- Lola: You're right.
- Lana: We're sorry.
- Rita: We'll schedule new appointments for you with Dr. Peterson and Dr. Feinstein, right away.
House Flip (19.2)
- Lynn Sr.: Flip?!
- Rita: [comes up the stairs] Flip?! Is that my lotion?!
- Lynn Sr.: Is that my robe?! Wh-what's going on here?!
- Lori: We had an accident with Vanzilla and Flip got hut.
- Leni: And since it was our fault, we've all been taking good care of him.
- Lincoln: But we knew if you found out, we'd lose our diving privileges. So we had to hide him in the attic.
- Lynn Sr.: [very unhappy] Getting into another accident is one thing, but lying to us is a whole other level.
- Rita: Your driving privileges are suspended indefinitely.
- Siblings: We're sorry.
Don't You Fore-get About Me (20.1)
Tough Cookies (20.2)
- Katherine: [takes a cookie off her head, eats it, and fireworks explode in her eyes; amazed] These are fantastic! Looks like we've got a new story-- these delicious cookies!
On Thin Ice (21.1)
Room and Hoard (21.2)
A Star is Scorned (22.1)
Senior Moment (22.2)
- Roger: [feeling a bit emotional] That was amazing. [sniffs] I have chills.
- Carol: Right? I thought that documentary about sea snails was great, but this, like, blew my mind!
- [They both look at Lori, feeling remorseful]
- Roger: Whoa, what's wrong, Lori? Are you mad I finished off the popcorn? 'Cause you said you were done.
- Lori: It's not about the popcorn. It's about the movie. It's just…we haven't done any of the high school stuff the characters did.
- Carol: What are you talking about, Lori?
- Lori: Those are literally rites of passage. We have to do them before we graduate. And senior year is almost over.
Wheel and Deal (23.1)
Feast or Family (23.2)
A Dark and Story Night (24.1)
- Robot: Crystal shards. We are in desperate need of those. Is there any way you might surrender them?
- Trixie: Pfft. These crystal kicks give me the speed I need to succeed. No way I'm giving them up.
- Triton: We summon the Dominic Dunkster!
- Dominic Dunkster: [rises up from the ritual] Sigh.
- Princess DeLola: Mr. Dunkster sir, can you please help us beat an alien in a dunk contest?
- Dominic Dunkster: Anything for my fans.
- Robot: Alright large, athletic, bipedal, let the competition commence.
- Robot: The mermaid only needs enough power to charge her phone. What if we provide her with an alternate source of electricity? [looks around and spots some wood nearby] Eureka!
Sand Hassles (24.2)
How Double Dare You! (25.1)
Snoop's On (25.2)
- Leni: Sorry, Lincoln.
- Lincoln: Uh, can I help you, Leni?
- Leni: I'm supposed to read a novel for English, but Lily's using all of them to build a fort. [finds a purple book with a guitar on the front under the chair] Ooh, found one. Also a green bagel.
- Lana: I'll take that.
- Leni: Cool. The main character's names Luna, and she's got a sister named Luan, and a brother named Lincoln.
- Lincoln: Wait, what? Let me see that. [Leni hands him the book, and he gasps in horrified realization and shuts it] This isn't a book, it’s a diary; Luna's diary! You can't read this!
- Leni: O, M, gosh, of course not, I'd never invade her privacy like that. Though, I do kinda wonder that big secret she was referring to.
- Lincoln: Big secret?
- Lincoln: [sighs with relief] That was close.
- Leni: I know. Can you imagine how upset Luna would be if she knew we read her diary?
- Lincoln: Well, technically, you're the one who found it.
- Leni: Hey!
- Lincoln: Okay, okay, so we both read it, but that was an accident, and as long as we don't ready any more of it, we're good.
- Leni: No matter what big secret she's keeping from the whole family.
- Lincoln: Right.
- Lincoln: I can't believe this. Luna’s been skipping school?!
- Leni: And who is this "Roxy" girl? She sounds like a bad influence, we should go talk to Luna right now.
- Lincoln: Last stop, town hall. We gotta get there before Luna can steal the big R!
- [As Lincoln, Leni, and Luan arrive…]
- Leni: Too late!
- Mr. Coconuts: Oh-no! The five O! Let's split before we get busted for tresspassing!
- Lincoln: No! We have to save Luna.
- Luan: Oh, but then she'll know we read her diary!
- Lincoln: We have no choice. Stop!
- Mr. Coconuts: Don't throw your life away!
- Luna: [surprised] Huh? What are you guys doin' here?
- Lincoln, Leni, and Luan: We read your diary!
- Luna: [shocked with fury] You what?! [angrily slides down the ladder]
- Leni: We're really sorry for invading your privacy, and we totes get it if you hate us forever, but we couldn't let you ruin your life.
- Luna: [as her anger turns to laughter] Duh, I knew you dudes were snoopin' in on my diary. That's why I made this whole rebellious act up.
- Lincoln, Leni, and Luan: [shocked] What?!
Friends in Dry Places (26.1)
Coupe Dreams (26.2)
- Leni: Lori, what's wrong?
- Lori: I was literally fired from every one of my new jobs. And the worst part is, after all of that hard work, I only have $500 to show for it. [sighs sadly] Now there's no way I'll be able to buy my dream car. Maybe I should have been more realistic.