The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature
The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature is a 2017 American 3D computer-animated comedy film directed by Cal Brunker and written by Brunker, Bob Barlen and Scott Bindley. The film is a sequel to The Nut Job (2014). Produced by Gulfstream Pictures, Redrover International and ToonBox Entertainment, the film was released theatrically on August 11, 2017, by Open Road Films.
- You scared us you cute little guy. Boop.
- That is a lot of Sugar for a little guy.
- We fight!
- I call that one the flying squirrel.
- [To the chipmunks] Does anybody else think that's a good idea?
- [repeated line] DON'T CALL ME CUTE!
- I’m a weapon of mouse destruction.
- We are in this together!
- Liberty Park. Nothin' but grass and trees sittin' on premium city real estate, generates zero profits. I can't very well charge children to climb trees now can I?
- No need. I got bigger plans than trees.
- Who wants a regular ol' park, when you can have an amusement park?
- Ooh, some mangy little rodents think they can stop me?
- Time to eat my vegetables. [Chuckles] And by vegetables, I mean ketchup.
- So long, suckers. I hear Canada's nice this time of year.
- I want that Squirrel's head deep fried on a stick!
- Mr. Feng: [repeated line] DON'T CALL ME CUTE!
- Heather Muldoon: No, no, no. This is all wrong. I want the tilt-a-wheel here, bumper cars here, and cotton candy here, here, here, here, here, and HERE!
- Mayor Muldoon: That's a lot of cotton candy now, Snookums. We don't want your teeth to fall out.
- Heather Muldoon: But I want it! [she screams so loud it makes the birds fly away]
- Mayor Muldoon: Okay, she wants her teeth to fall out, let's do it. Can we get some more cotton candy, please?
- Deputy Mayor: Yes, sir.
- Mayor Muldoon: Now!
- Andie: Look at that sign. They're going to destroy the park!
- Redline: [jumps out of a bush] WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
- Surly: Calm down. It’s a fat guy with a tiny shovel. How much damage can he do? [A massive bulldozer appears out of nowhere and digs up the ground next to him] Oh, I get it. Tiny shovel was a symbolic gesture.
- Heather Muldoon: [to Precious] Roll over. [Precious doesn't do anything] I said, roll over! [Precious drops down looking dead]
- Frankie: What are you doing? Roll over.
- Precious: I don't know how, I'm not classically trained.
- Frankie: Oh boy, this ain't gonna be good.
- Heather Muldoon: [frustrated groan] You better learn to do some tricks or you're gonna be hungry! [growls]
- Get Ready. Get Set. Get Nuts!
- This Summer's Nuttiest Family Adventure.
- Protect Your Nuts. (Surly tagline)
- Drool Rules. (Precious tagline)
- Fur-Ever Love. (Precious and Frankie tagline)
- The Squirrel Power. (Andie tagline)
- Large and in Charge. (Johnny tagline)
- The Bruiser. (Jimmy tagline)
- A Wacky Mole. (Mole tagline)
- A Weapon of Mouse Destruction. (Mr. Feng tagline)
- Will Arnett as Surly
- Justin Felbinger as younger Surly
- Maya Rudolph as Precious
- Jackie Chan as Mr. Feng
- Katherine Heigl as Andie
- Bobby Moynihan as Mayor Muldoon
- Bobby Cannavale as Frankie
- Isabela Moner as Heather Muldoon
- Jeff Dunham as Mole
- Gabriel Fluffy Iglesias as Jimmy
- Sebastian Maniscalco as Johnny
- Peter Stormare as Gunther
- Kari Wahlgren as Jamie
- Julie Lemieux as Lil' Chip
- Robert Tinkler as Redline
- Dwayne Hill as Police Officer
- Laraine Newman as Daredevil Chipmunk
- Josh Robert Thompson as Construction Foreman
- Greg Chun and Dave Fennoy as Mouse Henchmen
- Jess Harnell, Fred Tatasciore and Andrew Ortenberg as Animal Control Guys
- David Cormican as Father in Park (Uncredited)
- Skylar Sophia as Daughter in Park (Uncredited)
- Cal Brunker as Charming Chipmunk
- Bob Barlen as Handsome Mouse