Thomas & Friends: The Great Race
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Movies: Thomas and the Magic Railroad / Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails / Misty Island Rescue / Day of the Diesels / Blue Mountain Mystery / King of the Railway / Tale of the Brave / The Adventure Begins / Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure / The Great Race / Journey Beyond Sodor / Big World! Big Adventures! The Movie | Main
- Thomas: Oh, wow! Who's this with 2 tenders? Hello, are you from the Other Railway? I was built on the Mainland you know. And once, a long time ago, I went back across with the other famous engines from Sodor.
- Flying Scotsman: Is that so? I didn't think there were famous engines on Sodor. Oh, hello, Gordon.
- Thomas: Do you 2 know each other?
- Gordon: Yes, Thomas, we know each other. This is my brother. They call him… The Flying Scotsman.
- Flying Scotsman: Indeed they do. It almost makes me sound famous, doesn't it? Oh, Gordon, I wanted to tell you my news! I've been invited to take part in the Great Railway Show on the Mainland, I shall be racing!
- Gordon: Ugh!
- Thomas: The Great Railway Show? What's that?
- Flying Scotsman: Oh, the Great Railway Show is where engines compete to see who's the fastest or the strongest or, what have you. But I'm not sure any engines from Sodor will be going.
- Gordon: I wouldn't want to go anyway, not if it's full of engines like you always boasting about how exciting things are on the Mainland!
- Thomas: Well, I want to go!
- Flying Scotsman: Of course you do, Thomas, and with any luck, maybe you shall. Flying Scotsman, coming through!
- Narrated by Mark Moraghan
- Tina Desai as Ashima
- John Schwab as Vinnie
- Rufus Jones as the Flying Scotsman
- Rob Rackstraw as Axel, Raul, Etienne, Flynn and the Great Railway Show Announcer
- David Bedella as Victor and Carlos
- Bob Golding as Stephen, Sidney and Ivan
- Keith Wickham as Salty, Den, Norman, Stafford, Skarloey, Sir Handel, Arlesdale Bert, Sir Topham Hatt and some workmen
- Rasmus Hardiker as Philip
- Kerry Shale as Diesel and Scruff
- Steven Kynman as Duck, Charlie, Dart, Paxton and Peter Sam
- Joe Mills as Oliver and the Scottish Twins
- Teresa Gallagher as Belle, Frieda, Gina, Daisy, Marion and Annie and Clarabel
- Tim Whitnall as Timothy and Mike
- Jonathan Forbes as Connor
- Rebecca O'Mara as Caitlin
- Robert Wilfort as Samson and the Great Railway Show Judge
- Jonathan Broadbent as Bill and Ben
- John Hasler as Rheneas (uncredited in the US version)
- John Hasler as Thomas
- Keith Wickham as Gordon, Henry, James and Edward
- Nigel Pilkington as Percy
- Christopher Ragland (singing voice)
- Teresa Gallagher as Emily
- Jules de Jongh (singing voice)
- Matt Wilkinson as Spencer, Stanley, Cranky, Kevin and the Dock Manager
- Steven Kynman as Porter
- Joseph May as Thomas
- Kerry Shale as Henry, Gordon and Kevin
- Rob Rackstraw as James and Stanley
- Christopher Ragland as Percy
- Jules de Jongh as Emily
- Glenn Wrage as Spencer and Cranky
- William Hope as Edward and the Dock Manager
- David Menkin as Porter