True Crime: Streets of LA
(Redirected from True Crime: Streets Of LA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
True Crime: Streets of LA is a video game developed by Luxoflux and published by Activision for the Xbox, PlayStation 2 and GameCube in 2003. Activision later released versions for Windows and the Mac in 2004.
- Cary Kang: The wise man acts before he speaks. Or is it the other way around?
- Nick: It's not gonna matter after I'm through with you, Confucious.
- Rosie: [after a fight with a Triad thug in the Chinese Bistro] What's Chinese for crazy? No way am I gonna work with you! You're outta control! I don't need this shit!
- Nick: Rosie, wait! You forgot your fortune cookie!
- Rosie: I know what it says. "Beware of nutcases!"
- [first lines]
- George: They call it the City of Angels. Funny. In my 30 years here, I haven't seen a single one.