Twice-Told Tales (film)
Twice-Told Tales is a 1963 film that tells three horror stories about a man who attempts to restore the youth of three elderly friends, a demented father inoculating his daughter with poison so she may never leave her garden of poisonous plants, and a family who suffers from a hundred year old curse and while in the midst of arguing over an inheritance, the brother kills his sister.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Your daughter is a fine specimen, too, isn't she father? A specimen of the most deadly thing that was ever given life.
- A trio of terror!
- Vincent Price — Alex Medbourne / Giacomo Rappaccini / Gerald Pyncheon
- Sebastian Cabot — Dr. Carl Heidegger
- Brett Halsey — Giovanni Guasconti
- Beverly Garland — Alice Pyncheon
- Richard Denning — Jonathan Maulle
- Mari Blanchard — Sylvia Ward
- Abraham Sofaer — Prof. Pietro Baglioni
- Jacqueline deWit — Hannah Pyncheon, Gerald's Sister
- Joyce Taylor — Beatrice Rappaccini
- Edith Evanson — Lisabetta, the landlady
- Floyd Simmons — Ghost of Mathew Maulle
- Gene Roth — Cabman