Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called "tweets".
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- While I'm generally silent on the affairs of my biological mother, her recent tirade has taken a gross turn. I have never been approached by Dave Grohl in more than a platonic way. I'm in a monogamous relationship and very happy. Twitter should ban my mother.
- Frances Bean Cobain as quoted by Christopher R. Weingarten, "Frances Bean Cobain Says Dave Grohl Never Creeped on Her", Spin (12 April 2012).
- I Don't Look at Twitter Because It Doesn't Tell Me Anything.
- Noam Chomsky, Interview with Byline.com, "Chomsky: I Don't Look at Twitter Because It Doesn't Tell Me Anything", April 14, 2015.
- A million fucking message boards, email, Twitter, any number of free tools, being limited only by time and your imagination? If I’d had the internet in 1988 I WOULD OWN AN ENTIRE COUNTRY BY NOW AND WOULD PUT HUNDREDS OF YOU TO DEATH EACH DAY JUST FOR FUN AND IT WOULD BE THE LAW
- Want a trip into bizarroland? Take a look at the Twitter feed for Iran's 'Supreme Guide' Ayatollah Khamenei. No, his Twitter feed hasn't been hacked by Al Sharpton. Nor is this a spoof site. It's the real online megaphone for the Iranian dictator. This pasty old man doesn't give a flying fork about black people, especially those who live in the United States. When he and his underlings chant 'Death to America', they don't mean death to white America. They're talking about the whole country, from our black president at the top to undocumented immigrants on the bottom and everyone in between.
- Chairman Mao was the first in the world to use Twitter. All his quotations are within 140 words.
- If Shakespeare were alive today, he might be writing on Twitter.
- Twitter is the people’s tool, the tool of the ordinary people, people who have no other resources.
- Ai Weiwei in: Ventura, Catherine. “Is Twitter a Human Right? One Chinese Activist Thinks So.” Huffington Post, March 17, 2012.