Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra
(Redirected from Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra)
Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra is a four issue comic book mini-series published by Marvel Comics.
- Elektra: The blues? You mean like, "my-dog-can't-get-a-job, my-truck-left-me, my-woman's-howling-at-the-kitchen-door" blues?
- Phoebe: No, that's country, you fool.
- Phoebe: Mel, back home we'd call you a klutz.
- Melissa: Use a lot of Yiddish back in Texas, do you?
- Melissa: I think I actually heard her heart make this "BOING!" sound.
- Phoebe: "Boing?"
- Melissa: Hey, you're the music major, whatever sound the heart makes.
- [Elektra gives Matt Murdock roses.]
- Matt: I smelled these, and I didn't even think they'd be for me.
- Elektra: Too forward?
- Matt: No, just forward enough.
- Police Officer: The kid has friends. His family has friends, you understand? Our hands are tied.
- Matt: What kind of guy would I be if I didn't at least see you back to your room?
- Elektra: The ordinary kind.
- Elektra: Never had a boy defend my honor before.
- Matt: Guess you haven't met the right boy.
- Elektra: Guess not.
- Phoebe: You look like death warmed up and served with gravy
- Elektra: The law's just a commodity, or maybe you haven't noticed how Trey keeps buying it.
- Foggy: Everything's all right, isn't it, Matt? Isn't it?
- Matt: No, Foggy. It's about as wrong as it can be.