User:UDScott/Pac-Man (TV Series)
Pac-Man (1982-1983) (also known as Pac-Man: The Animated Series) was an American animated TV show, airing on ABC, produced by Hanna-Barbera based on the video game Pac-Man by Namco. It was also the first Hanna-Barbera animated series based on a video game.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Presidential Pac-Nappers [1.01]
- 1.2 Picnic in PacLand [1.02]
- 1.3 The Great Pac-Quake [1.03]
- 1.4 Hocus Pocus Pac-Man [1.04]
- 1.5 Southpaw Packy [1.05]
- 1.6 Pac-Baby Panic [1.06]
- 1.7 Pacula [1.07]
- 1.8 Trick or Chomp [1.08]
- 1.9 Super Ghosts [1.09]
- 1.10 The Pac-Man in the Moon [1.10]
- 1.11 Journey to the Center of PacLand [1.11]
- 1.12 Invasion of the Pac-Pups [1.12]
- 1.13 Sir Chomp-A-Lot [1.13]
- 1.14 The Day the Forest Disappeared [1.14]
- 1.15 Neander Pac-Man [1.15]
- 1.16 Backpackin' Packy [1.16]
- 1.17 The Abominable Pac-Man [1.17]
- 1.18 The Bionic Pac-Woman [1.18]
- 1.19 Chomp-Out at the O.K. Corral [1.19]
- 1.20 Once Upon a Chomp [1.20]
- 1.21 The Pac-Love Boat [1.21]
- 1.22 The Great Power-Pellet Robbery [1.22]
- 1.23 A Bad Case of the Chomps [1.23]
- 1.24 Goo-Goo at the Zoo [1.24]
- 1.25 Nighty Nightmares [1.25]
- 1.26 The Pac-Mummy [1.26]
- 1.27 Christmas Comes to PacLand [1.27]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
Presidential Pac-Nappers [1.01]
- [The ghosts invade the Yellow House]
- Pac-President: What is the meaning of this?
- Sue: It's quite simple Mr. President, you're being pac-napped.
- Inky: Yeah, how does that grab you? [Chomps the Pac-President]
- [Returning to headquarters after being chomped by Pac-Man]
- Pinky: Hi-ya boss, you'll never guess how we messed up this time.
- Mezmeron: I don't have to guess, I saw it all! On my Pac-Land spy satellite.
- Pinky: [Laughing] Oh, me on TV? How did I look Mezmeron?
- Mezmeron: Shut up!
- Clyde: Were taking you for a little ride! [laughs evilly] and if you don't tell us were the power forest is, Pinky lets go!
- Blinky: Oh, if Pinky lets go what happens to us? [sobs]
- Clyde: Don't ask dumb questions!
Picnic in PacLand [1.02]
- Inky: [he is cooking pancakes that look like Pac-Man] Hey Clyde, how about a barbequed Pac-Pancake? They look just like Pac-Man. [eats one] Only they don't taste as good as he does.
- Clyde: No thanks. I like chomping on a real thing. [a Friz bee fly's in his face] I said I don't want no pancake!
- Blinky: That aint no pancake Clyde! It's a flying dog set. A slying fog set. Its a...
- Sue: You silly jerks. This is a friz bee.
The Great Pac-Quake [1.03]
- Mezmeron: Well, what do you have to say for yourselves?
- Clyde: You're gonna be proud of us boss. We found the Power Forest for you!
- Mezmeron: Where is it?
- Clyde: Tell him Inky! [pulls Inky in front of the line]
- Inky: Uh, tell him Pinky. [pulls Pinky in front of the line]
- Pinky: Tell him Blinky. [pulls Blinky in front of the line]
- Blinky: Uh, uh, I wasn't watching. I thought you guys were watching!
- Inky: I wasn't watching. Were you watching?
- Pinky: Not me, I thought you were watching.
- Mezmeron: SHUT UP, YOU FOOLS!
- Inky: [Wearing a baseball glove suit] Hey Clyde, how do you like my new suit? Fits me like a glove, huh?
- Clyde: That is a glove Inky!
- Inky: Oh, so it is. And here I thought my brains were growing.
Hocus Pocus Pac-Man [1.04]
- Pac-Man: Oh no! Pepper's back. If she finds out I lost Pac-Baby, I'm in big trouble.
- [Pac-Man's teeth chatters as Chomp-Chomp the dog starts chewing on Pac-Man's foot]
- Pac-Man: Don't bother me Chomp-Chomp! I got to find a baby!
Southpaw Packy [1.05]
- Sue: I've got to get out of here before I get caught! [runs into Pac-Man's baseball glove]
- Pac-Man: You just did! [throws her to Ms. Pepper Pac-Man for the chomp]
- Pac-Man: Come on, Ghost face! Put one over me!
- Pinky: He'll never hit my cyclone-ball. [winds up, and throws the ball away from the plate]
- Sue: Strike one!
- Pac-Man: Whaaat?!
- Sue: Oh, talking back to the umpire huh? Make that strike two!
Pac-Baby Panic [1.06]
- Ms. Pepper Pac-Man: What's up Packy?
- Pac-Man: Ahhh! Oh, its only you Pepper.
- Pepper: What have you got in the sack, Pac?
- Pac-Man: Shh. There super powered power pellet seeds.
- Pepper: Super powered power pellet seeds?
- Pac-Man: Shh! If Mezmeron and his Ghost Monsters ever found these, they could grow there own super powered power pellet forest.
- Pepper: Oh my!
[Pac-Man is chased by the Ghost Monsters into his kitchen, where Ms. Pac is busy washing dishes.]
- Ms. Pac: What's the rush, Packy?
- Pac-Man: Uh, we've got company for lunch.
- Ms. Pac: Oh, but there aren't enough power pellets.
- Pac-Man: No problem. They don't wanna eat with us - they just wanna eat us!
- Clyde: That's right! And don't bother settin' the table - we're just gonna chomp and run! [Clyde chomps Pac-Man]
- Pac-Man: Oh, whoa... I feel dizzy...
- Mezmeron: I don't care if you mess things up again. You've been replaced.
- [The flying eyes of the ghosts sobbing]
- Mezmeron: Stop your blubbering and get into something dry!
- Pacula: I want to chomp your bones!
- Blinky: We aint got no phones...I mean bones. Were ghosts! Ghosts aint got no bones!
Trick or Chomp [1.08]
- Pac-Man: Uh, trick or treat.
- [Morris puts one power pellet in Pac-Man's sack]
- Pac-Man: Only one?
- Morris: You know your right. [takes the power pellet back] You are a bit old to be trick or treating.
Super Ghosts [1.09]
- Clyde: Wait a minute, we don't need no power forest.
- Sue: He's right. Now that were Super Ghosts, we don't need to follow Mezmeron's orders.
- [Mezmeron hears this on his computer screen]
- Mezmeron: Why you muteness little monsters! You better follow my orders or I'll.....
- Inky: Aw shut up egghead! Who asked you!
- [While chased by the Super Ghosts, Pac-Man and Ms. Pac are separated. Packy plops into a water fountain, and Pepper is caught and held by Super Sue.]
- Sue: Well, Ms. Pac-Man, looks like this time I'm the chompor and you're the chompee!
- [Sue chomps Pepper, who faints. Packy reacts to seeing his wife getting chomped.]
- Pac-Man: Oh yeah? Nobody chomps my Pepper and gets away with it!
- [Pac-Man rushes forth.]
- Clyde: Nobody but the Super Ghost Monsters!
- [Clyde freezes the wet Pac-Man in place with a blast of super cold breath. Inky approaches.]
- Inky: Ooh, a pac-sicle!
- [Inky grabs Packy's leg and chomps down on it.]
- Pepper: [chasing Sue as Super Ms. Pac-Man] Super Sue, I'll catch you!
- [Sue screams and Pepper chomps her]
The Pac-Man in the Moon [1.10]
- Blinky: Why do I always have to do the dangerous stuff?
- Sue: [hugs Blinky] Would you please do it, for little Sue?
- Blinky: And if I don't?
- Sue: I'LL CHOMP YOUR FACE OFF!
- [The ghosts are chasing Mr. and Ms. Pac-Man]
- Sue: Roses are red.
- Clyde: Pac-Man is yella.
- Pinky: Lets open wide.
- Inky: And chomp on that fella.
Journey to the Center of PacLand [1.11]
- Blinky: Please have mercy on me!
- Pac-Man: I'll do better than that - I'll have mustard on you! [squirts mustard on Blinky and chomps him]
- Mezmeron: Its Pac-Man! Get him!
- Pac-Man: Well excussseeeee me! [runs off with the ghosts chasing him]
- Clyde: Little Pac-Man had to scram.
- Pinky: So he would not get whomped.
- Sue: But everywhere that Packy ran.
- Inky: The Ghost Monsters chomped and chomped!
Invasion of the Pac-Pups [1.12]
Sir Chomp-A-Lot [1.13]
The Day the Forest Disappeared [1.14]
Neander Pac-Man [1.15]
Backpackin' Packy [1.16]
The Abominable Pac-Man [1.17]
The Bionic Pac-Woman [1.18]
- Pepper: Oh gosh, isn't this exiting Packy? Me in the movies!
- Pac-Man: I don't know Pepper. There's something about "those guys" I don't like.
Chomp-Out at the O.K. Corral [1.19]
- Clyde: Go on Dinky, show that little Pac-Pip squeak who's boss!
- Dinky: [to Pac-Baby who is drinking his bottle] OK you! I'm going to chomp your baby bones.
- Pac-Baby: Goo goo ga goo. Don't count on it.
- [Pac-Baby chomps a sad Dinky]
- Pac-Man: Come on lets get out of here! [He and Pepper grab Pac-Baby and run away]
- [Dinky crying]
- Clyde: Some ghost monster you are!
- Sue: [puts a new ghost suit on Dinky] Aw give the kid a chance.
- Clyde: Come on fellows. Well make a ghost monster out of Dinky yet.
Once Upon a Chomp [1.20]
The Pac-Love Boat [1.21]
The Great Power-Pellet Robbery [1.22]
A Bad Case of the Chomps [1.23]
- Pac-Man: I feel much better!
- Pepper: Perhaps you haven't seen the bill.
- [Pac-Man passes out sobbing on a gurney where a nurse carts him away]
Goo-Goo at the Zoo [1.24]
Nighty Nightmares [1.25]
The Pac-Mummy [1.26]
Christmas Comes to PacLand [1.27]
- [Chasing the Pac-Family]
- Clyde: Down the hill...
- Inky: ...and after that bum.
- Pinky: Look out Pac-Man...
- Sue: ...cause here we come!
- Pac-Man: [Handing out gifts] Inky, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, Sue.
- Clyde: Why, I-I don't know what to say!
- Pac-Baby: How about "Thank you"?!
- Ghost Monsters: Th-th-th-th-th...Thank you!
- Pac-Man: Aww! Don't thank us, thank Santa Claus.
- Santa: [Skyward in his sleigh] Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hooo! Merry Christmas to all. And to all a good chomp!
- Marty Ingels – Pac-Man
- Allan Lurie – Mezmaron
- Neil Ross – Clyde
- Susan Silo – Sue
- Peter Cullen – Sour Puss
- Barry Gordon – Inky
- Darryl Hickman – P.J. (second season)
- Chuck McCann – Blinky, Pinky
- Barbara Minkus – Ms. Pac-Man
- Lorenzo Music – Super-Pac (second season)
- Russi Taylor – Pac-Baby