Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Television show titles
An editor using this IP address has done some useful cleanup editing of List of television shows. Thank you for your efforts. I would like to point out two things that you may not be aware of that would help avoid further editing on some of the titles and subsequent articles:
- We use, with only rare exceptions, the titles as provided by IMDb, including its capitalization and punctuation styles. Whenever you add, edit, or move around titles, it's a good idea to check IMDb to ensure we have the correct title.
- Titles that begin with "A", "An", or "The" have a label that moves these words to the end, like "Adventures of Chico and Guapo, The". However, the quote articles themselves retain the original word order, like "The Adventures of Chico and Guapo". In these situations, the correct format of the link looks like this:
- [[The Adventures of Chico and Guapo|Adventures of Chico and Guapo, The]]
- You could really help us out by making such changes whenever you run across a show that has only the article title (first part) or the label, i.e. displayed name (second part).
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.