Hi. Thanks for your edits to Runaways. Wikiquote policy is that quotes should be on their source's page - in this case, the page for Rebel Without a Cause. Wikiquote doesn't have yet a page for this movie (but you're welcome to start one!). For this reason, I have moved the quote you added to Talk:Runaways with an explanation. Please feel free to further discuss the issue on Talk:Runaways. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 05:08, 11 October 2005 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikiquote, the free compendium of quotations! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikiquote, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link.
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website
- The eligibility to become an administrator
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Please also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
Click here to create an account.
Thanks for contributing quotes from issue 10 (it hasn't yet reached my comic book store -- I checked today, by chance!) I have fixed the formatting for it and for issue 9 quotes. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 19:24, 22 November 2005 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.