I notice you have added a couple of quotes to an episode that already has five quotes (The Nigerian Job [1.1]), which is the maximum number of quotes allowed for an hour-long television show. If you wish to add these quotes, please remove two quotes that are already there. For more information, please see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations. Thank you. Raisin56 06:15, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
- Another matter is on inconsistent quotes (after I corrected some capitalisation and punctuation):
- Nate: You know that part of the conversation where I punch you in the neck nine or ten times? We're comin' up on that part pretty quick.
- Nate: You know the part of the conversation where I punch you in the neck nine or ten times? We're coming up on that pretty quickly.
- Dubenich: Do you know anything about airplane design?
- Nate: Yeah, I could give it a shot. You know, you get me a pencil and one of those little rulers.
- Dubenich: You know anything about airplane design?
- Nate: I could try. You know, give me a pencil and one of those little rulers.
- If you would like to add these quotes, please check their accuracy first. Thank you. Raisin56 06:27, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.