Hello, 220.127.116.11, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
To ask for advice or assistance feel free to drop by the Village Pump or ask on my talk page. Happy editing! And again, welcome!
It is good to see the interest in expanding the Epicurus page that you are showing, but there are some guidelines that should be kept in mind. In the case of translated work it is good to have variant translations, with sources noted if possible, but much of the additions that you have made appear to be commentary, and while this is allowed it is generally best to keep it to a minimum that provides some context. More extensive discussions about meaning and interpretation should be restricted to the talk pages, or if one is quoting others a section for "Quotes of others about Epicurus" could be made. ~ Achilles 12:14, 8 September 2005 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical w:IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.