- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! -Sketchmoose 03:57, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Hi, DReifGalaxyM31. I've noticed you making a lot of edits to the Monk (TV series) article. Thank you for your contributions! It might help you to review the formatting template for TV shows and the guide to the layout of television articles. Also, please remember that this site is for quotations, not transcripts; if extensive descriptions of background or actions are required to make the quotes understandable, the quotes probably aren't appropriate for this site. Conversely, if descriptions of background or actions aren't needed for the reader to appreciate the quote, such descriptions should not be included, as they distract the reader from the purpose of this site (the words of the quotes) and add unnecessary size to our pages. Again, thanks for your contributions; we're glad to have you here! -Sketchmoose 03:57, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hi again. Just a reminder to please review the formatting template for TV shows and the guide to the layout of television articles to prevent your edits from requiring cleanup. Thanks again for your contributions. -Sketchmoose 22:26, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
While I am happy that you are contributing, your work may be for nothing. As you probably know, to keep this article within copyright laws, only a few quotes can be kept. While I will certainly try to keep your quotes, I may not be able to. As a principle, I tend to remove larger quotes to keep the article within limits on quote length. Teyrn of Highever 11:34, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- I removed most of the quotes that you added to the Ninth Doctor's page. I could have undone your edit but wanted to give the quotes you added a fair chance. Conform to limits on quotations or the quotes will be removed. Teyrn of Highever 23:39, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
Hey, please notice that there is a limitation on quotations on Wikiquote, due to copyright issues. For TV episodes, it is 2 quotes for a 30 minute episode or 5 quotes for a 60 minute episode (including commercial breaks). I saw on Daredevil that you added a lot of content, which is blessed, but please keep in the quotation limit. I've also seen you add beyond the limit previously and you have been contacted about this in the past regarding additions to Doctor Who. Would love to see you continue to contribute, but within the limits given. Cheers, --SuperJew (talk) 09:29, 1 November 2016 (UTC)