- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Please do not add external links to words in the middle of a quote, as you did with Writing, without a very good reason (e.g., linking to a specific organization that someone is talking about, though Wikiquote or Wikipedia links are generally preferred). It can be considered to be linkspam and/or vandalism. —LrdChaos (talk) 17:04, 25 October 2006 (UTC)