User talk:Maxx (usurped)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Request for usurpation
Hello, Maxx. A request has been made at Wikiquote:Changing username/Usurpation to usurp, or "take over", your username because another user would like to use it to edit. The changing username guideline allows a username that is not being actively used to be usurped if the user is given an opportunity to object and does not do so.
If you do not object to being renamed to a new username in order for another user to use the name you currently have, please log in and post a reply here saying so (you may also tell us what username you would like to be renamed to, or we will provide you with a generic one).
If you do nothing: the request may be filled shortly, and your account will be moved to a generic username. You may request that it be moved to a new username of your choice at any time.
If you object to being renamed: please log in and make an edit to this page clearly stating that you object to usurpation. Any objection on your part will prevent usurpation.
Please note that even if your current username is usurped, you can still edit and your data will not be lost; your preferences, watchlist, and other user settings will be transferred to a new username.
Thank you for your time.
--22.214.171.124 20:22, 19 December 2012 (UTC)