- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
- Don't welcome me. You don't know me. If I wanted your welcome I would have told you so you God forsaken hippie. MegaloManiac 13:37, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- Whatever. And why is there nothing on Vorarephilia here? MegaloManiac 13:33, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- Probably because nobody so far wanted to create one. But it's a legitimate (if yucky) topic, so you're welcome to be bold and do so yourself. However, please note that we prefer reliably-sourced quotes at Wikiquote. (Sources can be filled in later, but I don't anticipate many people will want to touch this topic.) ~ Jeff Q (talk) 15:26, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
- So are you like the wikimedia equavelent of that old dude in wal-mart who hands out stickers and says hi? MegaloManiac 18:34, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, except I get paid even less (i.e., zero). Actually, anyone can do this for anyone else. It's not only a nice way to start off a new user's wiki experience, but also a way to provide useful links that may help them avoid common mistakes (thus selfishly helping more experienced wiki editors who otherwise spend time and effort fixing those mistakes). ~ Jeff Q (talk) 21:27, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- What is the definition of quote? Does someone have to be famous to be quoted? MegaloManiac 18:55, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, yes. In order to be included here, they should be notable. I quote from the Wikiquote:Wikiquote page: Notable: We limit ourselves to quotations which are notable. A quotation can be notable either because it has achieved fame by itself, but more usually because it was said by someone notable, or appeared in a notable work. That's why I kept removing your quote from the Religious page. It's not from a notable person. If you would like to add it to your user page, feel free. And please don't stoop to calling me names just because I'm enforcing the guidelines of the site. ~ UDScott 19:09, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
23:30, 17 March 2015 (UTC)