User talk:Meri H
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Gilmore Girls TOC
Thank you for your offer to maintain the custom table of contents for Gilmore Girls. I must ask, however, what experience you have in working with wiki tables and links. Your sole edit here so far is your single posting to Talk:Gilmore Girls, and there is no w:User:Meri H that would suggest that you have gained experience with MediaWiki editing on Wikipedia. We need to have someone either with considerable existing skills, or who is willing to devote some time to learning them quickly, as GG will be requiring weekly updates just to keep current with its titles, let alone all the other potential problems discussed.
I'll put off my reversion of the GG TOC until at least 0:00 UTC, 12 September 2006, to give you a chance to respond. If you have the necessary experience or time to gain it, I would suggest you start by adding the upcoming episodes as shown at TV.com. If you feel that you are not yet ready for this task, I would invite you to monitor Smallville (or other current TV show that already uses a custom TOC) and try to keep it current, in order to gain experience. Let me know before Tuesday, if possible, which way you'd like to go. Thanks. Jeff Q (talk) 15:00, 10 September 2006 (UTC)