- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
- By the way, please do try to help yourself, at least when it comes to adding personal quotes to Wikiquote articles like Quotations. ☺ They should only contain quotes from notable people and creative works, not editors like you and me. You can, however, add your own quotes to your user page. You might want to take a look at Wikiquote:What Wikiquote is not, too. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have if you post them on my talk page. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 06:19, 29 November 2006 (UTC)