Hello, Slgrandson, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! --Aphaia 15:55, 12 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome
Hi, thanks for the welcome. I was lurking here for several days before I made my first edit. I find this site a bit confusing, so was very glad of the links you provided, since they show me where to go with questions. I have a feeling that if I ever manage to become familiar with the site, I might end up liking it best of all the wikis, but it's much more difficult to figure out what's expected here than it is on Wikipedia or Wikisource. Cheers. Stratford490 11:25, 23 June 2008 (UTC)