Wabbit (TV series)
Wabbit (stylized as wabbit. and known also as bugs! in parts of Europe and Japan) is an American animated television series from Warner Bros. Animation. It premiered on September 21, 2015, on Cartoon Network, and later premiered on October 5, 2015, on Boomerang.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Now and Zen
The Inside Bugs
Sun Valley Freeze
St. Bugs and the Dragon
- Sir Littlechin: I am Sir Littlechin, dragon slayer. I'm here to slay dragon.
- Bugs Bunny: No dragon here, doc. Just a rabbit and a very noisy squirrel.
Leaf It Alone
The Bigfoot in Bed
Wolrd Wide Rabbit
For the Love of Acorns
The Game Is a Foot
The Grim Rabbit
White House Wabbit
Not Lyin' Lion
Ice Ice Bunny
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, Bambi, how about you cool it with the coolin'?
- Winter Stag: I am not Bambi.
- Bugs Bunny: Let me guess, Dancer? Prancer? Donner? Oh, Blitzen!
- Winter Stag: Oh, stereotyping. Don't you have some eggs to paint?
- Bugs Bunny: Touché. However, your snow stocking antlers have me confused on your identity.
- Winter Stag: I'm not a reindeer, I'm a snow deer. I'm the Winter Stag. I bring the snow.
- Bugs Bunny: I thought Old Man Winter did that.
- Winter Stag: What?!
- Bugs Bunny: Or Jack Frost or Mother Nature?
- Winter Stag: Oh, so a human has to do everything. I have been doing this job forever!
- Bugs Bunny: But aren't you a tad early? Summer just started.
- Winter Stag: Oh, I thought I'd get an early start. Everyone loves winter. Now if you'll excuse me.
- Bugs Bunny: [As he touches the Winter Stag's tail] Hey, Stag Abbey!
- Winter Stag: Ah, nobody touches the tail!
- [He freezes Bugs with his antlers, walks off, then he comes back, charging at Bugs and butts him to a mountain]
All Belts Are Off
Wabbit's Best Friend
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, bird boy! Keep it down! I'm trying to sleep over here!
Bugs vs Snail
To Catch a Fairy
Bugs in the Garden
- Scarecrow: [sarcastically] Ooh, scary barnyard animals.
- Bugs Bunny: [Ringing the triangle] Come and get it.
- [The farm animals starts to eat the scarecrow's giant foot, but the scarecrow, but the farm animals follow him and ate the scarecrow's entire giant body which leaves him to only his head]
- Scarecrow: Woah, hey! Oh!